⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best pass I've ever seen from Fredje, pure class to break it through both CB's and lead him directly on goal

Technically United are the away side right now too so La Real are gonna need 4 goals without conceding next week at OT :lol:

Bruno really wanted that hatty :lol:

Could hear him getting on Mase for shooting and not serving him up in the box there :lol:

Off today. Cant wait for ManU game..feel weird, got home from work after a 12 hour shift last night, parked my car and some dude ran up to me with gun and robbed me. Fone wallet and keys. Need to get my mind out of that **** with this game.

Sorry that happened to you bro but I'm glad that you're safe

Sociedad are no pushovers definitely and United are so unpredictable banging in goals against Southampton and stuttering to WBA.

Sociedad definitely no scrubs but United is 2nd in the Prem and they’re 5th in La Liga.

I actually think we’re pretty predictable at the moment. Give us space, and we can turn most teams over. Concede possession to us and we’re just waiting on Bruno magic. Sociedad, like Southampton, wanted to play and got done in by our class on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom