⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
We said the same thing about Sterling a few seasons ago. Rashford might not be a super clinical finisher, but he creates a ton of chances too. He's in the top 5 for assists in the league and is the youngest one on that list.

ARSENAL FANS.....PLEASE tell me what happened with Benfica?

You should have beaten the brakes off those scrubs, WHAT HAPPENED?? :smh:

They'd be better off if it was this season tbh :lol:

Apparently won't play tomorrow and is a doubt for the first leg against Atalanta next week...

So the same day the French press claim P$G will definitely go in for him in the summer, UK press deny City ever had any talks or anything

Frank was definitely playing favs.

He also said that Tuchel hasn't spoken to him yet either since he got hired, hope for his sake he gets to stay in Milan were he's actually been playing consistently for a title challenger...

The full story

cant wait for this to be availalble on ESPN+ for us in the united states

1613751293044.png

They'd be better off if it was this season tbh :lol:

Apparently won't play tomorrow and is a doubt for the first leg against Atalanta next week...

Love Neto but he’s no CR7 heir apparent, I wish people would stop saying this about a Portuguese players. Puts an insane amount of pressure on them.

Neto definitely has been balling tho, he’s his own man. If Raul had been healthy his numbers would have been even better. Great player.

Last year, I mentioned about Lampard shows favoritism. :smh: Of course, it costs him a big time

Fikayo looks happy in Milan now. I am happy for him. At the same time, it saddens me. Knowing that we will likely not get him back

Being acknowledged by one of the greatest players is an awesome thing. Bless Maldini

Maybe the Greek virgin lady warrior was reincarnated as Stacy Abrams.......

Or maybe it’s really bad.....maybe she was reincarnated as court side Karen.....

Armada Armada :wow:

I only knew the RM, Juve, Calcio and Celta history (in Northern Portugal we had Celts too, it’s common things are named that way) This is cool stuff.

The city of Atlanta should know this too since they took the name :lol:. Hear that Armada Armada ? Y’all are named after a virgin Greek lady warrior.
It was actual because of the Atlantic railroad :lol: but W.E.B Du Bois did say the city should’ve been named after Atalanta regardless but he didn’t mean it in a good way “He compares the city of Atlanta to the Greek myt hof Atalanta: Atalanta is the story of a goddess who would only marry someone who could outdo her; she did not want love, but wealth. Du Bois contends that if the city of Atlanta is not named after the goddess, it should be.”

It was actual because of the Atlantic railroad :lol: but W.E.B Du Bois did say the city should’ve been named after Atalanta regardless but he didn’t mean it in a good way “He compares the city of Atlanta to the Greek myt hof Atalanta: Atalanta is the story of a goddess who would only marry someone who could outdo her; she did not want love, but wealth. Du Bois contends that if the city of Atlanta is not named after the goddess, it should be.”

Oh, so she’s definitely not reincarnated as Courtside Karen. She absolutely married for money - just money. :lol:

German leagues have the most odd names and logos, I’ve always noticed that.

Sometimes the names have numbers, sometimes their logos don’t even match their kit colors - just odd stuff. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom