⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chelsea want to win this game - they need to take Timo Werner out immediately. As fast as you can - get him out of this game.

Bring in Zyech or Giroud.

This man Tuchel just took CHO (who was subbed on after halftime) out for Ziyech. And kept Timo Werner on (who has literally been AWFUL).

I’m done, this football is insulting me and I’m not even a Chelsea fan :lol:

Is CHO injured?

Heard he got subbed on at HT only to get subbed off half an hour later...

No he’s not hurt......Tuchel is just a moron. Either that, or he’s being forced to play Timo by the boardroom.

There is literally no other explanation. I’m in shock, I can’t believe what I’m seeing. :lol:

No he’s not hurt......Tuchel is just a moron. Either that, or he’s being forced to play Timo by the boardroom.

There is literally no other explanation. I’m in shock, I can’t believe what I’m seeing. :lol:
Giroud should've bounced when the Italian clubs came calling last month...

I don’t know if I even want to watch the Atletico match if we can’t create chances against Southampton...

Timo Werner experiment needs to be thrown away, or at the very least paused before you play Atletico.
It’s not all Timo’s fault. I can’t let you do that.

Plenty of times he’s made a good run, but nobody has picked him out. It’s almost like we refuse to play the ball over the defense when the opportunity presents itself.

It’s not all Timo’s fault. I can’t let you do that.

Plenty of times he’s made a good run, but nobody has picked him out. It’s almost like we refuse to play the ball over the defense when the opportunity presents itself.

Maybe they stopped passing to him because he literally has no touch, has no first touch, has no poise, has no control, has no composure, can’t take players 1 on 1, can’t dribble...... maybe that’s why swerve

Whatever, This man played 90 mins swerve. 90 MINS!!!!!!!! Tuchel took out Odoi after 30 mins!!! WHAT IS GOING ON. :lol:

Just woke up recently

Saw a video clip of Minamino. What a goal. Take a bow

Disappointed about the draw. Wasted opportunity

We will be alright

Maybe they stopped passing to him because he literally has no touch, has no first touch, has no poise, has no control, has no composure, can’t take players 1 on 1, can’t dribble...... maybe that’s why swerve

Whatever, This man played 90 mins swerve. 90 MINS!!!!!!!! Tuchel took out Odoi after 30 mins!!! WHAT IS GOING ON. :lol:
:lol: I hear you man. I’m not pleased with him either. He hasn’t taken advantage of enough of the chances that he has received and his touch is poor for the most part.

But today wasn’t one of those days. Neither was our last match.

Never realized that Marco Rose played under both Klopp and Tuchel at Mainz until this halftime feature :lol:

Explains a lot now being exposed to that sort of coaching pedigree for years

Lewa is inevitable man, his 26th goal in the league now to put them 1 back not long after kickoff in the 2nd half

He's making damn sure that he gets his Ballon D'Or finally this year :lol:

Looking like Bayern might catch the L, they've had chances throughout the 2nd half that no one, besides Lewa, has been able to finish off.

Fair play to Sane though, he's been outstanding this half and is responsible for most of those chances, on another day he'd have at least 2 maybe 3 assists.

Even with an L they'll still be 1st but Leipzig might have a chance to be just 2 points back if they win this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom