⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks to hear about Gago retiring today after his constant injuries.

i always felt he was incredibly talented but his body just didn’t let him be great.

Attachments

• 391A9291-962B-4BF6-8AC2-A607D9313E2F.jpeg
    391A9291-962B-4BF6-8AC2-A607D9313E2F.jpeg
    447.1 KB · Views: 113
Sucks to hear about Gago retiring today after his constant injuries.

i always felt he was incredibly talented but his body just didn’t let him be great.

That is sad. I remember the summer RM bought Gago and Higuaín. Gago was supposed to be the second coming of Redondo.

how much would they even get for Ramos realistically? Who out there is paying $100M for a 34 yr old centerback?
he’s a free agent in January dude, no need for a transfer. He’s asking for 15 million or more a season.

Ramos my guy..Right now we garbage water and seems like a smart move to go.. butt i only saw him retiring with us... I can seem him playing in mls tho . LA specifically lol

EDIT already talks of him going to inter miami

Ramos my guy..Right now we garbage water and seems like a smart move to go.. butt i only saw him retiring with us... I can seem him playing in mls tho . LA specifically lol

EDIT already talks of him going to inter miami

i’d buy season tickets to see him. But not without having a successor at the heart of our Defense.

i forgot that tiny detail. Either way, pay the man his money.

You’re asking Florentino Perez to “pay the man” after Flo deliberately didn’t pay CR7. Come on man :lol:

Maybe he does pay Ramos, Flo wouldn’t want to embarrass himself again I’d assume.

But I’m done assuming what Flo is doing after he didn’t pay CR7 and decided to go All-In with Bale and Mariano:lol:

You’re asking Florentino Perez to “pay the man” after Flo deliberately didn’t pay CR7. Come on man :lol:

Maybe he does pay Ramos, Flo wouldn’t want to embarrass himself again I’d assume.

But I’m done assuming what Flo is doing after he didn’t pay CR7 and decided to go All-In with Bale and Mariano:lol:

Ramos is Spanish, tiny difference. Arguably the most important Madrid player since Raul, yes even over CR7.

Ramos is Spanish, tiny difference. Arguably the most important Madrid player since Raul, yes even over CR7.

Rightttttttt he’s Spanish. How could I forget.

Florentino treats his Spanish legends so well, Raul ended up in Siberia and Casillas in Portugal. 🙄

Man GTF OH 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom