⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
1605201547971.png

1605201558608.png

1605201571708.png

i mean these designer editorials aren't really practical in terms of fashion but more to showcase their new lines. they are meant to be edgy and different to grab your attention
rarely does one purchase the whole fit but either way the **** is clean to me. basically, these editorials might be doing too much but it's purposeful.

glad to see rash becoming more of an iconic figure in the UK though and it's well deserved
this is big

i mean these designer editorials aren't really practical in terms of fashion but more to showcase their new lines. they are meant to be edgy and different to grab your attention
rarely does one purchase the whole fit but either way the **** is clean to me. basically, these editorials might be doing too much but it's purposeful.

glad to see rash becoming more of an iconic figure in the UK though and it's well deserved
this is big

Yea the response and outpouring of support outside of a few dog whistling Tory ****heads in parliament has been pretty universal.

Really hope it inspires even more public figures with means over there to help out and lend their platforms to shedding light on different societal issues without fear of being shamed into 'staying in your lane'. Pretty nuts just how much of a material impact he's had on domestic policy and the lives of so many kids at just 23 years old.

So refreshing to see since we've been lacking that sort of empathy for the most vulnerable members of society at large in recent times

This Scotland/Serbia shootout is great. What a **** pen by Mitrovic. Congrats to Scotland :pimp:

Never knew Rashford was awarded the title MBE. I knew what OBE is thanks to Tommy Shelby :pimp:
Had to do a quick Google to see what that MBE meant. Congrats for the dude and all his work with the kids, we need more people like that in this world.

The Serbia v. Scotland match was boring as hell. Serbia played like they were down a man the entire match. Tadic, Milinkovic Savic, Mitrovic were all trash. Even tho I'm happy Jovic got a goal, it was a pretty trash goal too. Can't believe Lazio wanted 100 mill plus a few years ago for SMS. Mans couldn't even boss a Scottish midfield of SPFL players including Scott McTominay to lead his country into the Euros :smh:

Been a rough start to the season after the Iceland shenanigans and his boy from the Citeh academy passing away so he's been out of the squad picture for a little bit. As a result he's become a popular target for the garbage English paper backpages, a little ironic though since it's been crickets when it comes to his friend Foden who also got caught up in the same situation in Iceland >D

The club's been trying to help him focus again on his footy away from the press microscope and distractions which is why apparently Ole asked Southgate to leave him out the 3 Lions squad selection to stay in Manchester.

He's still a big part of the future but just going through a tough time right now that's affected things off the pitch. Hope he manages to come back even stronger because the squad is so much worse in the final third when he's not around since he's the most clinical finisher in the team.

Yea it hasn't really been the smoothest start to the season,even Ole was saying he made a mistake bringing him back into the XI as soon as he came back from his bout with rona. He's been solid coming off the bench like VDB but I don't think that's where he or the club see him staying there all season.

Gonna be interesting to see if Ole sticks with the same personnel he's used the last few weeks or reshuffles again to accommodate those 2 in the XI. Overall it's definitely starting to feel like a divorce is becoming more likely next year with little news on an extension being in the works.

Still my guy but I think at this point it might benefit both sides by putting an end to the never-ending pressure and drama in the media. Already been seeing his name pop up in the Ron - Juve rumors and even Camavinga being eyed as a potential successor. Not sure about the latter since he seems nailed on for linking up with Zidane eventually but I wouldn't say no to a swap + cash to bring Ron home tbh if there's any truth to that interest.

Cool, had no idea Greenwood was dealing with issues. People need to get over it.

As for Pogba, I literally have no idea where he’d go.

Never knew Rashford was awarded the title MBE. I knew what OBE is thanks to Tommy Shelby :pimp:
Had to do a quick Google to see what that MBE meant. Congrats for the dude and all his work with the kids, we need more people like that in this world.

not the first footballer to earn the title but the only footballer to earn the title for reasons other than football

what a guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom