⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pick up
E78CBA24-A033-4A55-9469-C6300FA8B62A.jpeg

Ronaldo saw the chances Pedro Neto and Paulinho were getting and told Fernando Santos he wanted in the second half to stat pad against these minnows

Heads up, tomorrow is Serbia vs Scotland at 3pm.

Winner goes to the EURO’s. It’s essentially a final.

I’m definitely gonna try to watch. Go 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

This really sucks, isn’t being talked about enough.

Watch Liverpool sign Ramos for a year like Chelsea did Thiago Silva.......Pool are still going to have to do something in January tho. Wonder who comes in.

Wait what’s going on with Greenwood? I’m confused

Been a rough start to the season after the Iceland shenanigans and his boy from the Citeh academy passing away so he's been out of the squad picture for a little bit. As a result he's become a popular target for the garbage English paper backpages, a little ironic though since it's been crickets when it comes to his friend Foden who also got caught up in the same situation in Iceland >D

The club's been trying to help him focus again on his footy away from the press microscope and distractions which is why apparently Ole asked Southgate to leave him out the 3 Lions squad selection to stay in Manchester.

He's still a big part of the future but just going through a tough time right now that's affected things off the pitch. Hope he manages to come back even stronger because the squad is so much worse in the final third when he's not around since he's the most clinical finisher in the team.

rolaholic rolaholic what you doing with Pogba man? You’re one of the few United fans that has stuck with Pogba thru thick and thin.

Most of the fan base is just tired now, wants Bruno leading the way with VDB.

I know it’s hard to let stars go, I seen it all my life being a Porto fan. But sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet no?

Yea it hasn't really been the smoothest start to the season,even Ole was saying he made a mistake bringing him back into the XI as soon as he came back from his bout with rona. He's been solid coming off the bench like VDB but I don't think that's where he or the club see him staying there all season.

Gonna be interesting to see if Ole sticks with the same personnel he's used the last few weeks or reshuffles again to accommodate those 2 in the XI. Overall it's definitely starting to feel like a divorce is becoming more likely next year with little news on an extension being in the works.

Still my guy but I think at this point it might benefit both sides by putting an end to the never-ending pressure and drama in the media. Already been seeing his name pop up in the Ron - Juve rumors and even Camavinga being eyed as a potential successor. Not sure about the latter since he seems nailed on for linking up with Zidane eventually but I wouldn't say no to a swap + cash to bring Ron home tbh if there's any truth to that interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom