⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil new kit flames 🔥

1604941703824.jpeg

1604941764664.jpeg

Barça 4th kit, Catalunya kit
1604941849506.jpeg

Rennes have been playing awful since Camavinga has been out. Look like a totally different side without him

“This problem can be neatly condensed into a simple statistic: without Marcelo, Los Blancos have played 29 matches and have recorded 20 victories and nine draws.

With the former Fluminense star on the pitch, it's a different story, with the left-back having played 28 matches with 16 wins, three draws and nine defeats.”

Yet Zidane started him over a rested Mendy with no international football coming up for him. Iirc Mendy has yet to lose a LL match.

Anyone else unable to get over how poor the web stream quality is on PeacockTV for EPL games? It's embarrassing for NBC.

Quality of the streams on NBC Sports Gold were more than fine. I don't understand how they possibly thought downgrading was OK.
What platform are you streaming on? I’m using roku and the stream wasn’t bad. The interface is terrible though.
I hate this pay model for soccer. Seems like it’s the only sport in the US doing it. It’s really getting out of control with peacock and what cbs is doing with the champions league.
Can’t believe they got fans in the U.K. pay per viewing matches :smh:
imagine if folks here had to pay to watch the NFL.

What platform are you streaming on? I’m using roku and the stream wasn’t bad. The interface is terrible though.
I hate this pay model for soccer. Seems like it’s the only sport in the US doing it. It’s really getting out of control with peacock and what cbs is doing with the champions league.

They would riot if the NFL was behind a paywall. Imagine if the SuperBowl was on PPV

I'm just streaming through the standard web player in browser.

Bitrate is stupid low, like 2400 kbps. Noticeable difference compared to NBC Spots Gold.

I don't mind the pay model for soccer, I can always get it off the dribble using torrents but at this point for convenience, I'm more than willing to pay $5-6 per month for access to a league but it's gotta come with timely on-demand, industry standard video quality, and.... hotkey controls. :lol:

NBC Sports Gold had the last two, the one thing Peacock did improve on is timeliness in getting matches up, but overall the service is trash.

Last edited:
Redzone is the nfl's greatest creation, that type of setup doesn't really work in any other sport.

Been telling y'all la liga has terrible reffing all around, but it only gets pointed on here when it favors RM

I've watched a few handful of Laliga matches but I've seen Pens not given and refs not even using VAR to review calls. Its wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom