⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Marcelo is once again terrible and costing us 3 points

Ight Im out

Selling Reguilon looks very stupid right now. Maybe it’s hard to keep 2 LBs happy in a normal season. But you could have easily rotated the two in this covid one. It’s not like his wages would have been high either. And now in order to buy him back it’d give us a net loss of about 15m. And also winning titles earns prize money. Idk I obviously don’t understand finances as well as Flo but it sometimes seems like dude hustles backwards.

Looks like Serie A had hella of entertaining matches today too

Last edited:
goal of the season favorite, surely
There was another ridiculous goal a while ago but I can't remember where it was from. A cross came in and the player jumped in the air and hit a great volley mid-leap.

Real really got clapped by this Valencia squad?? :sick:

it was an OG and three pens I think but still. Whatever we just aren’t a great team

Oooh how things woulda been if we kept Reguilon andddd mf HAKIMI

Yea I understand with Hakimi since it seemed like he had no interest in being a backup. And the inter project suits him.

But I don’t get why it was necessary for us to go into fire sale mode and get rid of a top level LB who wouldn’t have commanded a big salary from us. I know we needed money to raise for the Bernabeu renovation and there’s a covid season where teams are losing money with empty stands. But I don’t see how hypothetically selling him next year instead for around the same price, while having him to help us earn the prize money that victories bring nets us more money. Like I actually don’t understand the finances if anyone cares to explain.

It was a unnecessary rotation, Mendy is 25, hasn't played since Tuesday and no national team call up. Since Zizou came back he's been trying to save Marcelo and it doesn't work, we're already down 3 RBs, Casemiro and then you throw a left back who just makes everybody else's job harder. We have not lost a single match in la liga when Mendy plays, he should be untouchable at this point.

flyeed flyeed the Bernabeu renovation has no effect on transfers
SmartSelect_20201108-205114_Boat Browser.jpg

If it weren't for covid Reguilon would most likely have stayed at Sevilla for another loan year

Last edited:
The current makeshift Valencia side is level on points with Barca in the league table. :emoji_astonished:

Real should just ditch the pink kits its a fugly shade of pink and they don't do well playing in them.

Anyone else unable to get over how poor the web stream quality is on PeacockTV for EPL games? It's embarrassing for NBC.

Quality of the streams on NBC Sports Gold were more than fine. I don't understand how they possibly thought downgrading was OK.

Anyone else unable to get over how poor the web stream quality is on PeacockTV for EPL games? It's embarrassing for NBC.

Quality of the streams on NBC Sports Gold were more than fine. I don't understand how they possibly thought downgrading was OK.
Everything about peacock is garbage :lol: Comcast can emd for how they're bastardizing NBC and its properties. Like I already pay 60 a month for bare- minimum quality internet, **** giving you more when streamers can do it better and for free.

Along with saving Ole’s job everytime, Bruno has done this.... :pimp:

Serious question tho, is Pogba done at United?

Selling Reguilon looks very stupid right now. Maybe it’s hard to keep 2 LBs happy in a normal season. But you could have easily rotated the two in this covid one. It’s not like his wages would have been high either. And now in order to buy him back it’d give us a net loss of about 15m. And also winning titles earns prize money. Idk I obviously don’t understand finances as well as Flo but it sometimes seems like dude hustles backwards.

I know it’s early..........maybe Alex Telles will take his spot when he’s back and in form.......BUT.......

Reguillon has been THE BEST LB in the EPL this season. No lie.

Stupid move by Madrid but they can always get him back right.

rolaholic rolaholic what you doing with Pogba man? You’re one of the few United fans that has stuck with Pogba thru thick and thin.

Most of the fan base is just tired now, wants Bruno leading the way with VDB.

I know it’s hard to let stars go, I seen it all my life being a Porto fan. But sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet no?

R.I.P. Ex and Troopz.

They were the Messi and Ronaldo of banter. Every good thing comes to an end 😔

I will always remember Troopz face when he was shook out of his mind when Spurs made the CL final.

Everything about peacock is garbage :lol: Comcast can emd for how they're bastardizing NBC and its properties. Like I already pay 60 a month for bare- minimum quality internet, **** giving you more when streamers can do it better and for free.

Straight up tho. I aint payin for that man :lol: found a spot that has a majority of the games every weekend, the good CL matches midweek, hell they even have NFL redzone on Sundays. Also no ad’s. Im chillin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom