⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a poll to see who you guys think will wind up becoming the better player. Mbappe or Haaland.

Obama hasn't scored since his signed his new deal??

tenor.gif

I think mbappe by a hair. I feel he edges him with a bit more speed and a slightly better touch, that extends into his link up play. His finishing at the moment feels more natural.

I thought only mbappe and martinez were the clear future world class CF out there but haaland is definitely in their class now to look forward to. I think haaland will be holding his own with mbappe just in a different style, I see a more classic CF in erlin rn

Before he got to Dortmund Mbappe would've been a runaway choice but after moving to Germany and still putting up better scoring numbers than anyone not named Lewa, Haaland looks like he'll be here to stay in terms of future elite strikers.

Thing that surprised me is just how fast dude is for his size and build, he can burn most defenders on pure speed at 6'4 :sick:. Perfect combination of 'pace and power' that pundits love :lol:. His finishing ability is already up there with the best too.

I'd still pick Mbappe but it's becoming a toss up tbh

Mbappe has proven he's immensely skillfull at the top level, but he's not begun to put up CR7/Messi, next-level numbers (which if we're being honest may never happen again... let's be real). Haaland is younger, and his goalscoring rate is already elite.

Also, I'm genuinely unsure which of the two is faster right now. I think the main concern w/ Haaland is injury/fitness issues for such a large man (someone had highlighted he hadn't yet played a full 90 for Dortmund since moving...?). I think Mbappe has showed top level already while Haaland still is improving.

Either way, I will be immensely pleased to see them as teammates at Real in the next 3-5 years.

Mbappe has proven he's immensely skillfull at the top level, but he's not begun to put up CR7/Messi, next-level numbers (which if we're being honest may never happen again... let's be real). Haaland is younger, and his goalscoring rate is already elite.

Also, I'm genuinely unsure which of the two is faster right now. I think the main concern w/ Haaland is injury/fitness issues for such a large man (someone had highlighted he hadn't yet played a full 90 for Dortmund since moving...?). I think Mbappe has showed top level already while Haaland still is improving.

Either way, I will be immensely pleased to see them as teammates at Real in the next 3-5 years.
ew no, need mbappe to come to england and rule the premier league
mbappe rashford and martial leading man u <3

Question izz who the next top guy coming out of South America

I need to start seeing more from Lautaro, Richarlison, Jesus who will be entering their primes soon. Neres needs to make that move.

flyeed flyeed I think I made my decision....

I’m going with Haland. Football is a simple game, you win games by scoring goals and Haland looks to be the complete striker.

I reserve the right to change my mind tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom