⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intrigued that Ramos continues to insist on wearing his signature Tiempo Legend 7s from 2-ish years ago despite training in 8s. I agree the 7 was the better boot, but...

bruh...tony kroos has been wearing the same boots for like 10 years and without shin guards. Romas waiting for the next legend before he switches is not that odd

ElXJDiuX0AA0txo

bruh...tony kroos has been wearing the same boots for like 10 years and without shin guards. Romas waiting for the next legend before he switches is not that odd

Well aware. Love Kroos. Kroos doesn't lend his likeness to Adi though to promote boots he doesn't wear. Ramos is a Nike athlete actively involved in promoting the current Legend line.

Well aware. Love Kroos. Kroos doesn't lend his likeness to Adi though to promote boots he doesn't wear. Ramos is a Nike athlete actively involved in promoting the current Legend line.
I remember a lot of players stayed in vapor 11s when the 12s came out (Modric and Coutinho) and then there was the whole neymar hypervenom debacle where he just wore vapors that were painted as hypervenoms.

Would honestly like to hear players opinions on some of the boot stuff.

I wore superfly 5s and loved them then got superfly 6s (which were the same as vapor 12s) and hated them. The upper was way too plasticy. Got superfly 7s now and have to say they are the best since the superfly 4 for me which i also loved due to the softness of the upper and the carbon fiber soleplate.

I remember a lot of players stayed in vapor 11s when the 12s came out (Modric and Coutinho) and then there was the whole neymar hypervenom debacle where he just wore vapors that were painted as hypervenoms.

Would honestly like to hear players opinions on some of the boot stuff.

I wore superfly 5s and loved them then got superfly 6s (which were the same as vapor 12s) and hated them. The upper was way too plasticy. Got superfly 7s now and have to say they are the best since the superfly 4 for me which i also loved due to the softness of the upper and the carbon fiber soleplate.

Agree re current gen Vapor/Superflys. I don't think there's ever been a better synthetic boot.

Salzburg beating Atletico :nerd: Jesse Marsh outclassing Cholo?

PUT 👏 SOME 👏 RESPECK 👏 ON 👏MLS' 👏NAME 👏

Edit - that was short lived :lol:

Embolo sighting,been a minute :lol:

Munchengladbach really do have some quality young attacking talent right now.

Benz brings them one back but you have to wonder if its too late at this point

Hell of a play and effort by Casemiro to keep that ball alive with his head and get it to Benz in the box

Thought that ball was out? Apparently not, must've just been on the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom