⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to post this yesterday

Gimmie that Venezia home and away kit before a Pharrell kit (especially the RM one)!
B45B33D4-59FA-4B4C-A130-C1F9CACE4F31.jpeg

Lmao i guess the club said “nah fam we cant let this go out like this”

lol thought that was addressed to sergio ramos

but that is crazy, mine arrives in a few days and i am going to be heated if the crest is swapped.

did you cancel or nah?

Last edited:
Does anyone in here happen to want a Stoke City kit? I have a long sleeve Stoke kit made by Macron. It's a EU XXL which is about a US XL. Brand new with tags, not looking for much it's just too big for me. I think it's the 2017-2018 home kit but I'm not sure have to check my storage.

I’m choosing mbappe all day. I like all around footballers. Haaland has just started showing what he can do though.

They’re different types of forwards. Håland can grow up into a King Lewa while Mbappe can become a drama free Neymar

Does anyone in here happen to want a Stoke City kit? I have a long sleeve Stoke kit made by Macron. It's a EU XXL which is about a US XL. Brand new with tags, not looking for much it's just too big for me. I think it's the 2017-2018 home kit but I'm not sure have to check my storage.
Burn it and post the video to Gunners subreddit. You'll be famous. Maybe with an effigy of Shawcross.

Intrigued that Ramos continues to insist on wearing his signature Tiempo Legend 7s from 2-ish years ago despite training in 8s. I agree the 7 was the better boot, but...

Wonder if that'll be anough for Messi to decide to stick around and resign...

Not sure which match to watch for these late games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom