⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the United Chelsea game from yesterday...Can anyone explain why OGS isn't playing Donny? Dude looked full of regret just sitting on the bench with the rain pissing down on him.

^yup smh the gooners in england followed suit and donated to a local Islington org
Saw that. ******* great how so many supporters groups are donating £14.95 to charities instead of buying access to the game :lol: Props to heggsy heggsy FC for being the only team to vote against paywalling games even more.

Btw I am playing career mode right now on FIFA...

I was running down the flank on a counterattack using ADAMA TRAORE...

Guess who just chased me down all the way from the opposition box with a slide tackle?

Harry ******* Kane.

Screenshot_20201025-151000.jpg

First time playing predictor not working out so well :smh:

Feel like we screwed up two good counter attack chances and laca should have scored from that tierney cross but at the least we didn't look outmatched

Feel like we screwed up two good counter attack chances and laca should have scored from that tierney cross but at the least we didn't look outmatched
A fresh legged Vardy running at Luiz is terrifying though. We got absolutely ****** over on that Laca goal, Xhaka wasn't involved in the play at all. Should be at least 1-0, maybe 2 if Laca got his head to Tierney's cross. 2nd half needs to be so much tighter from the forwards.

**** show. Dani looking like garbage all day. Wasteful. Mustafi comes on and let's Vardy do what he wants. Bad passing. No creativity. What a garbage game from Arsenal.

Passing the ball backwards 100 times will not score goals. Arteta needs to teach these wasteful mids how to pass through pressure. Unbelievable that professionals cant link a ball between traffic.

Passing the ball backwards 100 times will not score goals. Arteta needs to teach these wasteful mids how to pass through pressure. Unbelievable that professionals cant link a ball between traffic.
so frustrating to watch. Except for occasionally on the wings as soon as someone steps up to pressure them they turn around or sometimes square it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom