⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM still the only one of the 5 clubs with a humanrace jersey to not post about it on ig or make a statement about doing the collab to support diversity, anti-racism and tolerance

945639C6-CF59-4AA5-BF8C-71FC7CD38D4E.jpeg

maybe because instead of promoting a hypebeast jersey their social media has been flooded with things about our biggest match of the season against our eternal domestic rival. To try to insinuate that it makes RM a racist institution now because of it (which you’ve now done twice) is ridiculous. First RM was racist because they were “los blancos.” Now we can field nearly a whole XI of black/brown/African heritage players with 2 Asians on the rise and people are grasping at stuff like this.

There are clubs built on countries that abuse human rights, enable racism, and FIFA getting slaves killed for a corrupt World Cup and this is what you want to target.

This what we doing now?

agreed day of the Clasico and people trying to “cancel” RM over something so trivial. And if it was to stir the pot/troll imo some subjects are too serious for that especially during this time.

FTR Real’s lack of non-white players in the past didn’t make them racist nor does currently having non-white players on the roster. I was making the point to show how stupid that line of thinking was to begin with.

Imagine if Pharrell came out with Nazi Bayern humanrace Kit and Franco Real Madrid kit.....

MFs would still cop:rofl::rofl:

(relax it’s a joke about Pharrell :lol: )

945639C6-CF59-4AA5-BF8C-71FC7CD38D4E.jpeg

maybe because instead of promoting a hypebeast jersey their social media has been flooded with things about our biggest match of the season against our eternal domestic rival. To try to insinuate that it makes RM a racist institution now because of it (which you’ve now done twice) is ridiculous. First RM was racist because they were “los blancos.” Now we can field nearly a whole XI of black/brown/African heritage players with 2 Asians on the rise and people are grasping at stuff like this.

There are clubs built on countries that abuse human rights, enable racism, and FIFA getting slaves killed for a corrupt World Cup and this is what you want to target.

you didn't read my first post then. it has less to do with RM, but with the country itself. I was bringing up how things are still a step behind in spain. coupe has mentioned it multiple times and called the country out, but the fact they won't put out the statement about the collaboration shows he was right about the mentality there still being archaic. and you yourself know that having el clasico has nothing to do with them being unable to post something for this promo 2 days ago :lol:

yes im aware of the past of bayern and that's why I'm glad the club has made a huge effort to support the right things and basic human rights in the world. I never once said RM was a racist club or institution like you claim and my first post directly pointed it at the country vs the club.

Out for 6-8 weeks before he can start training again, and with how careful we're going to be with him I doubt we see phonzie until february at the earliest. Just glad he doesn't need surgery. Hopefully he comes back like his old self :frown:

And shout outs to Real Madrid for showing face of being a true fascist club. Bayern has made many efforts to make right by the wrongs they've done in all aspects. Meanwhile RM still have this stench of racism and fascism and many supporters do feel the very exact same way.

Today was only a sad day for Catalunya as this match represents how Madrid supporting Spaniards deploy squads of police to prevent people from voting and leaving the country. Sounds sort of similar to a certain political and racist minority groups here in America from years back and sadly, today. I look at y'all RM supporters sideways. It's clear too y'all don't care about victims of sexual abuse, we know where y'all stand on that note. Same way your silence is heard with our resident racist in this thread.

"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -MLK Jr.

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." - Desmond Tutu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom