⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Chelsea fans

Not the happiest with the result since it feels like the 3 points where there for the taking all match :smh:

Lacked creativity in attack all until the final half hour when Chelsea were perfectly content sitting back and defending in numbers.

At least certain things were made clear for Ole like Mase needing to start ahead of James for all important fixtures.

That Telles appearence in Paris was such a tease to see him not even in the team today :lol: :smh:

Hope he's not hurt bad and can be back to starting by the time the RB and Arsenal matches roll through

Wonder if the champions league fixtures every week cause ole to put out this starting 11 ? Would be intrigued who plays on Wednesday against Leipzig

I’ll take a point away at OT. Mendy, Silva, & Reece were superb today.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I wouldn’t be too mad about moving on from Kante for a nice fee. Love the guy, but he hasn’t looked good in a while.

chelsea dropped all that bread on their attack to get 1 shot on goal against man united

3ad039f9eece51a4f3383f404d7c9e4a.gif

I can live with a draw.

Might be the best we've played defensively so far. Which is probably why we were so weak offensively. Can't do both at the same time for some reason.

Imagine spending the money Chelsea have and drawing to that Manchester United team.. but the media wont focus on that

The media should focus on this. Ref’s are starting to feel so bad for Maguire that they’re letting him get away with assault. This is despicable.

The banter for Chelsea’s spending will come in due time if this continues.

NT’s idol has spoken

Madridista roll call

RM still the only one of the 5 clubs with a humanrace jersey to not post about it on ig or make a statement about doing the collab to support diversity, anti-racism and tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom