⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
251919A2-F9D8-42F2-9F49-41C26ACF91B7.gif

coal gang 2020

Ain't no surprise this is your take, being that your kit supplier too has some incredibly historic racist involvement.

I look at y'all RM supporters sideways. It's clear too y'all don't care about victims of sexual abuse, we know where y'all stand on that note. Same way your silence is heard with our resident racist in this this thread
I don’t think it’s right to attack the character of supporters of certain clubs simply by association.

Yank seems to consistently demonstrate himself the whining, self-deluded, obtuse SJW keyboard warrior, that once you actually stand up to him, he immediately plays victim-status and slinks away spouting all the -isms possible hoping something will stick against the wall.

Quickly learned the “ignore” function to be valuable. Don’t have time for it IRL; don’t have time for it in my digital life either.

Just woke up to notice I missed a whole lot in the past pages :lol:. Everton down 0-2?! To southampton?! :wow:

Some of y'all don't really care about this **** and using it for bantz, it's lame
thats really not your judgement to make though. we call out the boards everyday for immoral **** but don't want to talk about the immoral history of these clubs...? so is everyone lame calling out the barca board for their shortcomings when it's really just bantz and yall don't really care? cause you would be talking about yourself
people say some wild flagrant **** in here about everyone but when it starts getting real all of a sudden people want to make up rules about what the discussions should be.
yankee might overdo it by attacking posters but the clubs and players are fair game.

im sorry it really sucks this is the face of your club but it is what it is.
1603638937300.png

thats really not your judgement to make though. we call out the boards everyday for immoral **** but don't want to talk about the immoral history of these clubs...? so is everyone lame calling out the barca board for their shortcomings when it's really just bantz and yall don't really care? cause you would be talking about yourself
people say some wild flagrant **** in here about everyone but when it starts getting real all of a sudden people want to make up rules about what the discussions should be.
yankee might overdo it by attacking posters but the clubs and players are fair game.

im sorry it really sucks this is the face of your club but it is what it is.
1603638937300.png
This exactly what I'm talking, I don't even think you're black but you using this as anti RM thing for jokes, I don't find that **** funny at all. I don't find the racists on Barca funny either or any opposing team in sports funny.

This exactly what I'm talking, I don't even think you're black but you using this as anti RM thing for jokes, I don't find that **** funny at all. I don't find the racists on Barca funny either or any opposing team in sports funny.
and like i said none of this your judgement to make...you don't get to direct the discussions. no one does
just cause you don't find it funny doesn't mean ****. complaining about the discussion is weak af to me too
you don't have to engage.

first 2 starts he's played on the left and the right against good squads and has exceeded everyone's expectations.
dest has a very high ceiling. vinicius didn't beat him once which is no small feat. dest just needs to start expressing himself more.

Some of y'all don't really care about this **** and using it for bantz, it's lame

it’s selfish faux outrage to:

a) drag people down to wherever they are

b) get a false sense of moral high ground they lack irl

Using the plight of the oppressed for selfish gains ie setting a fire in a thread that functions as a community and antagonizing people who are actually about it (and not closet line stepping projectionists) is much worse than being just lame.

I’m officially getting on my champcruthik champcruthik flow now though and living my best life, I ain’t goin back and forth with ya’ll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom