⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.....this is bad

RM need Hazard to step up more than ever right now.

I think for footy fans in general, in terms of projecting how good he’ll become and criticism, we need to remember he was born in 2000 and went for 45m. In comparison Félix born in 99 and went for nearly triple and gets treated fairly.

With that said, unfortunately you’re right about that which is why I mentioned the same yesterday. There are matches where Vini seems to be the only one trying on attack, but since his disastrous second half of the Clasico has looked mentally gassed and definitely needs to be benched. It’s just a shame that this got out to the press.

Still think he's been one of the better forwards for Real so far this season but yea doesn't really bode well when an unselfish player like Benz is already losing faith in him...

Hope he can turn it around and earn some trust again because he's as talented a forward as they have right now

Still think he's been one of the better forwards for Real so far this season but yea doesn't really bode well when an unselfish player like Benz is already losing faith in him...

Hope he can turn it around and earn some trust again because he's as talented a forward as they have right now

Imo Vini is on an island a lot. Kroos doesn’t like to drive the ball forward like a Modric, and Mendy isn’t a creative fullback. Also development works at RM seems more about surviving the fire than nurturing growth. It’s all speculation by me though.

I don’t think Vini will reach galactico caliber, but if for 45m he can hit Sterling/Mane level (players who didn’t really get going til they were about 23-25 respectively) then it’s still good business. I think people need to start tempering their expectations of him and stop harshly criticizing him though and just let him be/grow. Getting Hazard back should help with that.

On the same token, these French players are hilarious :rofl:

Pretty good example of that old adage about great players making **** coaches since they expect the game to come as easy to others than it did for them :lol:

Will never forget dude calling one of his Monaco players grandmothers a w-hore during an L :rofl:

Thierry is basically coaching a minor league team out there in Montreal, he's gotta go softer on them. If he really wants to be a great coach, maybe returning to Arsenal to assist Arteta and focus on coaching the forwards would be a good step? :nerd:

I get team politics and internal conversations between members, but that Benz/Mendy look is not a good one. Hate to say that my biggest problem with it is being made public (because morally you don't want those conversations to happen at all), but those exchanges do happen occasionally within a team environment and to believe otherwise is folly. Thing is to work with the problem and keep attacking it.

Neymar hurt and subbd off. Switching to chelsea game. Psg game a snoozefest

Imo Vini is on an island a lot. Kroos doesn’t like to drive the ball forward like a Modric, and Mendy isn’t a creative fullback. Also development works at RM seems more about surviving the fire than nurturing growth. It’s all speculation by me though.

I don’t think Vini will reach galactico caliber, but if for 45m he can hit Sterling/Mane level (players who didn’t really get going til they were about 23-25 respectively) then it’s still good business. I think people need to start tempering their expectations of him and stop harshly criticizing him though and just let him be/grow. Getting Hazard back should help with that.
Vinicius was 60 million though
100 less than hazard

20201028_143818.jpg

Not sure when I'll be able to rock it though, 40° over here today :lol:

Had a little snow earlier too :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom