⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo in all seriousness United fans, (NO BANTZ, promise)..... rolaholic rolaholic @Beans @Sinner @sonoftony @LA Diggler

What do you do with Harry Maguire right now? You gotta bench him right? Things are clearly in his head - it’s an Altuve type of breakdown.
Don't really think his mind's right at the moment tbh and think dropping him for a few games would do him some good cause he's looked a nervous wreck for England and United so far this season.

Got a tough fixture list coming up and I think him playing and risking more shockers could do some long term damage.

I'd play a mix of Vic, Bailly and Tuanzebe for now until he looks ready. Would take the armband away too cause it doesn't reallh look like he can handle that extra pressure and expectation.

The disrespect has reached all all-time high.
20201015_122124~2.jpg

Last edited:
England fans going into a tournament: ENGLAND OUR BOYS IN BLUE THREE LIONS WE ARE INVINCIBLE SO MUCH TALENT WE HAVE HARRY KANE GARETH SOUTHGATE BRING IT HOME YEAHHH!!!!!

England fans after getting knocked out early: ******* ****house team bunch of muppets they don't know how to work together no plan at all TUT TUT pure disappointment

Man i don't know how they do it. We had a game on sunday and i ran a full 90 then we had a game on wednesday and i made it 10 mins into the second half and pulled my hamstring. Gonna be out for 2 weeks now.

yes...pro athletes great shape great trainers staff nutrition...but still :lol:

Douglas almost pulled off an insane trivela goal just now after a crazy run. Our winger depth is pretty crazy considering he's the 4th/5th option :smokin

Quoting from the celebrities wearing heat thread vvv

Man i don't know how they do it. We had a game on sunday and i ran a full 90 then we had a game on wednesday and i made it 10 mins into the second half and pulled my hamstring. Gonna be out for 2 weeks now.

yes...pro athletes great shape great trainers staff nutrition...but still :lol:

Leagues in MD started already?

mark my words. jamal musiala is going to be one of the best players in the world in a few years. this kid is special.

i think hearing fans chant in support of maguire in match would help him but that aint happening, so he just has to sit and be hammered online and in the media and probably by team mates as well should he be captain? hell no but taking it away wont do him any better

that's the only option. stop the bleeding. sit him.
but that's not what's going to happen right? everyone has a tough stretch coming up. this is where you live or die by the large investments in your squad. who's gonna replace him? phil jones?

Ready for the games to be back this weekend

not even sure how to feel about the man city game though. They’ve been out of form, we been looking better. Going in with no expectations as usual :lol: , might throw a few bucks on both teams to score

i think hearing fans chant in support of maguire in match would help him but that aint happening, so he just has to sit and be hammered online and in the media and probably by team mates as well should he be captain? hell no but taking it away wont do him any better
oh his name will be chanted. but i don't think it'll be for the reason you're thinking of :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom