⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to be on the hot seat, Germany is turning against him already. If he doesn't provide results soon it better be curtains for him. He's too stubborn to admit he was wrong in ending the Bayern trio's NT tenure premature, Müller deserves to be back, why is Reus there? A great talent but injured 90% of the time, Draxler, doesnt even start for his own club have the time, the same with a handful of other players such as Rudiger. You can't tell me he is in better form than Hummels who plays consistently for BVB. Rudiger hasn't even appeared for Chelsea yet this season, Löw is a joke.

Yea he’s gotta go, because our group next Euro is actually the group the death. For real. France, Germany, and Portugal :sick:

no he’s always sucked ...even heggsy heggsy tried to tell them they got fleeced

Heggsy and I too :lol:

Since day one I said it was a ridiculously terrible move, United could have gotten better CB’s for half the price. Heggs and I were laughing together at how much Leicester fleeced United since day 1!

👊🏼

And I’ll keep it objective too. Felix needs to sit too. Boy wonder needs a break. Missed a sitter against Spain, stopped a beautiful cross on a set piece from having CR7 score against France.....

And this miss today :stoneface: :sick::stoneface: . ......,He’s consistently been underwhelming in a Portugal shirt. (Great pass from Bruno too, what a shame)

Man of the match Highlights 🔥

Right as I got his card on Fifa :pimp:
e79c44d243992d639723c2a9871d454a.png

Belgi, which teams do you fear the most going into the Euro’s next year. Name 3.
Portugal and France. Not really sure about #3 yet but Portugal and France are easily my biggest concerns.
I guess I'd probably put Spain at #3
Germany is bad under Löw, England is England and the smaller nations shouldn't be on our radar.

Portugal and France. Not really sure about #3 yet but Portugal and France are easily my biggest concerns.
I guess I'd probably put Spain at #3

Same, it’s Belguim and France to me. With either Italy or Germany because no matter what,These two teams scare me with the their “football heritage” - even if they’re not performing.

Same, it’s Belguim and France to me. With either Italy or Germany because no matter what,These two teams scare me with the their “football heritage” - even if they’re not performing.
I just don't see it happening for Germany at this point, assuming Löw still has his job by then. They've looked very underwhelming in just about every match I've seen despite having a very talented squad on paper. I haven't watched Italy at all in this Nations League so I'm not sure what to make of them.

i think portugal has the best shot at winning the euros

mbappe needs a rest it looks like. he needs a break. he's put a lot of miles on his still very young legs.
Coupé It Coupé It these matches might be catching up to young felix as well.

i think portugal has the best shot at winning the euros

mbappe needs a rest it looks like. he needs a break. he's put a lot of miles on his still very young legs.
Coupé It Coupé It these matches might be catching up to young felix as well.

You saw my posts on Felix earlier? I think he needs to be dropped. He’s been bad for Portugal for a year now. Maybe too young. Jota needs to take his spot.

I just don't see it happening for Germany at this point, assuming Löw still has his job by then. They've looked very underwhelming in just about every match I've seen despite having a very talented squad on paper. I haven't watched Italy at all in this Nations League so I'm not sure what to make of them.

I know but dude, Germany is literally Portugal’s kryptonite . We literally NEVER beat them :lol:. I’ve always been shook of them.

We also never beat France until 2016 so maybe times are changing, maybe I need to chill Lol

I'd put Portugal as the #1 contender as well, ahead of France.
France's squad is just ridiculous but I don't think they play together as well as Portugal.

I'd put Portugal as the #1 contender as well, ahead of France.
France's squad is just ridiculous but I don't think they play together as well as Portugal.

I’d still put France first but I must say you guys on here have more footy knowledge than these pundits. England still favorites in Vegas and I’ve heard plenty pundits not even put Portugal in their top 5 (Sid Lowe :sick: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom