⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't even know that project big picture was in those later stages to the point of submission. completely believed it was still in development phases of the paperwork; mostly done by Liverpool and ManU owners.

@Beans, what didn’t you like about Franca home?
F91C8193-5E33-4020-927F-0FC07A529365.jpeg
4CAFA0DE-1570-4CD4-A00D-520BE2552B46.jpeg
FA6E55B7-AB63-43B5-94C3-E705CF76E30C.jpeg

These kits are fire, reminds me of the 12/13 Arsenal away 🔥

Arsenal-Away-Kits.jpg

Murrican owners doing the most to ruin the game :smh:
I'm annoyed that it's taken so long but I'm glad that the public and the press at large in the UK are finally starting to get hip to the Glazers toxic management of United that's been killing the club. It's about damn time they caught some heat and public pressure.

Not surprised John Henry got involved in that mess given how he's ran his other teams.

Also not surprised that their proposal got shut all the way down but I don't think those guys ever expected it to go through given that the other clubs would never agree to essentially kill off the smaller clubs in this climate.

Moreso I feel like they're planting the seeds for a future super league that's unfortunately been starting to look likelier and more inevitable over time than when it first got floated around a few years ago.

Man maybe it was my stream cuz I like it in these pics
I’m not really feeling this new French kit - sucks because most of the time they have beautiful kits. My dad wasn't feeling it either as a French fan.

It's definitely not the worst one they've had in the last few years, but something about it comes across as incomplete to me too.

Curious how CR7 gets covid right after it’s announced his rape case is going to trial

Even with the announcement, his 14-day isolation period would still run before the beginning of November. Bench Trial isn't set to even potentially start until the middle of next month and court scheduling has been all over the place here.

It's definitely not the worst one they've had in the last few years, but something about it comes across as incomplete to me too.

Even with the announcement, his 14-day isolation period would still run before the beginning of November. Bench Trial isn't set to even potentially start until the middle of next month and court scheduling has been all over the place here.

Oh it’s a bench trial? You don’t even have to show up for a bench trial right? You can have a lawyer represent you. I had my ex lawyer represent me on numerous occasions because I was 1000 miles away in college.

The lawyer may ask to postpone the trial or try to mediate with her lawyers for a resolution = Money.

Oh it’s a bench trial? You don’t even have to show up for a bench trial right? You can have a lawyer represent you. I had my ex lawyer represent me on numerous occasions because I was 1000 miles away in college.

The lawyer may ask to postpone the trial or try to mediate with her lawyers for a resolution = Money.

Depends on what testimony is needed to prove the causes of action or defenses. If they're not even contesting the sex happened, it may be he's not needed to present testimony. If it's strictly a contractual dispute and her capacity to enter therein, the court will likely take her account and the account of whomever she negotiated with (who, in all likelihood, was not CR7 himself). Otherwise, if it's just a matter of analysis, it could even be adjudicated on the pleadings.

Depends on what testimony is needed to prove the causes of action or defenses. If they're not even contesting the sex happened, it may be he's not needed to present testimony. If it's strictly a contractual dispute and her capacity to enter therein, the court will likely take her account and the account of whomever she negotiated with (who, in all likelihood, was not CR7 himself). Otherwise, if it's just a matter of analysis, it could even be adjudicated on the pleadings.

Does this smell to you that’s it’s going to go into mediation with a financial resolution, or possibly civil court?

The lawyers are arguing she wasn’t in the “right state mind” to sign a NDA, isn’t that what the judge is going to be overlooking first and foremost? That’s the argument right?

Does this smell to you that’s it’s going to go into mediation with a financial resolution, or possibly civil court?

The lawyers are arguing she wasn’t in the “right state mind” to sign a NDA, isn’t that what the judge is going to be overlooking first and foremost? That’s the argument right?

Yes - she had developmental issues and believes she wasn’t in the right mindset to sign an NDA

Idk why they didn’t sack him after 2018, but now they’re sort of stuck right? Or is Low on the hot seat?

He has to be on the hot seat, Germany is turning against him already. If he doesn't provide results soon it better be curtains for him. He's too stubborn to admit he was wrong in ending the Bayern trio's NT tenure premature, Müller deserves to be back, why is Reus there? A great talent but injured 90% of the time, Draxler, doesnt even start for his own club have the time, the same with a handful of other players such as Rudiger. You can't tell me he is in better form than Hummels who plays consistently for BVB. Rudiger hasn't even appeared for Chelsea yet this season, Löw is a joke.

It is a civil proceeding in Federal court. No criminal charges (as far as I'm aware) have been levied against CR7 (i.e. he's not in any real danger of extradition).

OMG João Felix how in god name do you miss that...... flat out embarrassing :smh:

Yo man, I can’t lie - Felix has not played well for Portugal since he got called up last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom