⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible news. We are going to start seeing whole squads affected by this. What then?

Hope cr7 is doing ok. Not too worried since he’s a cyborg

Well the question now is, Does Camavinga wash it now tho? :lol:

How did he get CR7’s kit before Mbappe btw? :lol:

Maybe Mbappe is waiting for home Portugal kit.
yes absolutely 😂
Not sure why you need Ronaldo’s fluids all over the memorabilia anyways. Never understood the logic

yes absolutely 😂
Not sure why you need Ronaldo’s fluids all over the memorabilia anyways. Never understood the logic

He was probably going to frame it, can’t wash a jersey from a player that’s gonna be framed.

This old picture might shed some light
1602601968372.jpeg

I know Portuguese media is gonna be all over as to “how he got infected”. Cause the team is supposed to be on lockdown in the hotel.

Ronaldo out here cheating on Georgina? Did he pull a Phil Foden? :nerd:

yeah...ronaldo getting it and shaking hands with the whole French squad is a little scary as far as spreading

maybe international footy is going to have to take a break. That’s just tempting fate too much

Yea, players seem to be getting infected on International duty only. The flying, traveling, etc.

The FA’s must also be doing a terrible job. These clubs must be pissssed.

WOLVES CAREER MODE UPDATE: I just signed Muller. Traded Bayern Ruben Neves+2.5 mil for him. Made his first appearance in my FA Cup Round 1 Replay against Everton which was tied at 1:1...Muller scored 2 bangers and we've advanced to Round 2 :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 11.19.06 AM.png

Seriously though, it's criminal that he isn't part of the national team...Low lost the plot years ago, they could build a beast of a team with the amount of talent available.

Didn't Mbappe test positive a few weeks ago? Dat young gun passing it on to Cristiano?

Who knows. Everyone will test positive eventually. It's the nature of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom