⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the Portugal slight by oddsmakers, I keep reminding y'all not to sleep on Italia either. Depth is gonna matter in Euro '21 and besides Franca that can field two elite starting XI, the Azzurri have quality everywhere in MF and attack. They obviously already have a strong defending identity and mentality, plus one of the best goleiros in the entire tourney.

Besides the Portugal slight by oddsmakers, I keep reminding y'all not to sleep on Italia either. Depth is gonna matter in Euro '21 and besides Franca that can field two elite starting XI, the Azzurri have quality everywhere in MF and attack. They obviously already have a strong defending identity and mentality, plus one of the best goleiros in the entire tourney.

I am def bias but completely agree. And if zaniolo wasn't hurt...

They got some young hungry players and have looked pretty solid in the "uefa cup trophy of nation countries that play football championship winner thingy"

Hope he enjoys his retirement
1602859619488.png

Sheesh that amazon money must be LONG. Levy really wanted to make woodward and united look bad this window with all his spending :rofl:

Who in here still plays and how old are y’all?

32, and I think I'm finally hanging them up. It's somewhat known in the thread, but this past January I tore my ACL for the 3rd time playing. Sucks because I never had any knee issues prior to that and I do my best to treat my body as best as possible. This time I did it big and did almost every ligament in my knee, ACL, MCL, LCL, Meniscus (but I still walked off the field under my own power). Had some complication with ROM this time around due to all the work (scar tissue that came with it) done. So I am behind in terms of recovery. I run the team I play for here in Sacramento, which is part of a much bigger soccer club that is a part of an even bigger German club. I want to play again but I don't think I should. Still rehabbing with the intention of returning, but I will probably just play one more competitive match, like a testimonial and then be done and transition into coaching and continuing to run that team. I might transition to emergency keeper though someday down the road.

Who in here still plays and how old are y’all?
My 2 boys that grew up playing have been gearing up for the over 40 leagues :lol: :lol: (we’re 28 ) they want me to join but that’s pure skill, no athleticism, idk if I could hang I stopped playing when I was like 13

“I remember when I used to have zero, now a cat ball like Aguero”

edit: B Brown making da Chevy logo look decent here, apparently the key is to be built like a truck :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom