⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 boys that grew up playing have been gearing up for the over 40 leagues :lol: :lol: (we’re 28 ) they want me to join but that’s pure skill, no athleticism, idk if I could hang I stopped playing when I was like 13

i am almost there.
The pickup i play in is all ages but i like playing with older cats because they are more careful. The younger dudes (20s) act like they are playing in a champions league final.
i also feel like I’m ronaldo vs the 40+ crowd 😆

i am almost there.
The pickup i play in is all ages but i like playing with older cats because they are more careful. The younger dudes (20s) act like they are playing in a champions league final.
i also feel like I’m ronaldo vs the 40+ crowd 😆
I'm dead at the Champions League Final statement. My boys told me the same thing. I've never played in an organized club/team so when we just run a pickup game I go full kit wanker and champions league final, chicken with its head cut off running around in midfield.

I once had someone tell me he wears his ****** jerseys for pick up games and if I'm doing the same with my City shirt :stoneface: of course dude turned out to be a United fan :lol:

Used to play once a week for a year or two until people stopped showing up. Played basketball my entire youth and I would always get winded by like 30 minutes of running, idk how yall did it.

Visiting teams to Goodison Park change in a makeshift changing room in the carpark..... :lol:

Which of the two keepers makes the first howler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom