⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 4th place finish in Russia damn near earned him a knighthood so you're probably right :lol:

Just a damn shame given how much talent they've got coming through, they could make some noise with a legit manager instead of Lord waistcoat :smh:

Rash with the cool finish :pimp:

Norway is out of the euros. They lost their playoff a few days ago
EYr2.gif

Didn't even realize :lol: :smh:

Wasted opportunity but hopefully they'll be in the picture for Qatar the year after

I swear if Southgate puts Kane on the pitch with his muscle injury :smh:
Mourinho would be furious

Man I love Haaland’s thirst for goals. A lot of players nowadays seem too soft for that mentality, but he’s already an alpha dog on the pitch. Reminds me a bit of CR.

For anyone who watches him more regularly, is he as fast as he looks? Dude seems to always get behind defenders and leave them in the dust.

Man I love Haaland’s thirst for goals. A lot of players nowadays seem too soft for that mentality, but he’s already an alpha dog on the pitch. Reminds me a bit of CR.

For anyone who watches him more regularly, is he as fast as he looks? Dude seems to always get behind defenders and leave them in the dust.
You can't have him, Mbop, and Camavinga... just not fair

to answer your question though he moves great for a dude his size...

You can't have him, Mbop, and Camavinga... just not fair

to answer your question though he moves great for a dude his size...

I see Raiola taking him to the prem first (unless Ode keeps serving him on a platter like that :lol:) Each time he has a transfer Raiola gets paid out. He’s been smart forcing below market value release clauses on Haaland too so he could move and get his cut at will. RM is usually more of the “last stop” on the way up, and he’s got plenty of years ahead for that.

Also, if Messi heads to the prem I think there’ll be too much marketability there for a young player to miss out on. Plus it could be difficult to have both his and Mbappe’s salaries on the payroll.

Hope I’m wrong though.

ESPN analyst Frank Lebouf is calling out pogba for wearing an arm sleeve in today's match. Saying he's more worried about his looks and trying to be a basketball player with the arm sleeve. How do we know he isn't covering up a cut or wearing it for injury. If it was a white dude wearing one it wouldn't have even been mentioned. ****'s ridiculous

My boy swaggin it out with the sleeve and gloves :smokin

1602445273540.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom