⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't gotten FIFA yet. First time in years I didn't get it day 1. I'll wait till black friday
I wasn't planning on buying it on release either but the local game store had a promo that gave you a 50% discount on Fifa 21 if you traded in 2 games. I decided to just get the ultimate edition with the discount.
The best feature of this game is definitely the removal of fitness. Now I can just focus on one squad instead of being forced to maintain 2 squads to alternate for fitness recovery.

dcf947902e4ae2265708a9817230789c.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't planning on buying it on release either but the local game store had a promo that gave you a 50% discount on Fifa 21 if you traded in 2 games. I decided to just get the ultimate edition with the discount.
The best feature of this game is definitely the removal of fitness. Now I can just focus on one squad instead of being forced to maintain 2 squads to alternate for fitness recovery.

dcf947902e4ae2265708a9817230789c.jpg

Solid squad. Hope you get some good pack luck like last year.

Solid squad. Hope you get some good pack luck like last year.
I've already been feasting on my pack luck, it drives my friends nuts that I somehow keep getting lucky :lol:
Since Fifa 19 I've been sharing my coins by grossly overpaying for my friends' players to mitigate the luck disparity and keep our squads competitive.
No fifa points either, buying packs with real money is illegal in Belgium and the game removed the option since Fifa 19.

Just a few days in I've already packed a little over 100k coins worth of players, and that's not even including Bale.

I've already been feasting on my pack luck, it drives my friends nuts that I somehow keep getting lucky :lol:
Since Fifa 19 I've been sharing my coins by grossly overpaying for my friends' players to mitigate the luck disparity and keep our squads competitive.
No fifa points either, buying packs with real money is illegal in Belgium and the game removed the option since Fifa 19.

Just a few days in I've already packed a little over 100k coins worth of players, and that's not even including Bale.

A04EB101-132E-4C20-8F54-16E2273FED0F.jpeg

Just snagged the Instagram username @TanguyNdombele :pimp:
Now I just need to figure out how to contact him or people around him to see if they’re interested. It sure is a lot more aesthetically pleasing than his current username @Ndombele_22, and it would help grow his following at a faster pace.
If it fails I could probably find a fan to sell it to, assuming Ndombele’s camp doesn’t forcibly seize my account like Goldman Sachs did when I offered them @GoldmanSachs :lol:

I should probably work on my social media skills. I never use my personal IG @Tottenham but I’m sure it could grow a large following, it already has 939 followers without a single post.
However I don’t have any idea of what the content should be. I’ll also need to make sure I avoid trademark/copyright infringement

Do you guys have any ideas? I forgot who here is the other Spurs supporter but I think it’s vtotheinay vtotheinay

rolaholic rolaholic Hypothetically, if I had any @ManchesterUnited instead of @Tottenham in the above scenario, what ideas for content would you suggest?
Fun fact: I do own the username ManchesterUnited on Twitch :lol:

Last edited:
Now I just need to figure out how to contact him or people around him to see if they’re interested. It sure is a lot more aesthetically pleasing than his current username @Ndombele_22, and it would help grow his following at a faster pace.
If it fails I could probably find a fan to sell it to, assuming Ndombele’s camp doesn’t forcibly seize my account like Goldman Sachs did when I offered them @GoldmanSachs :lol:

I should probably work on my social media skills. I never use my personal IG @Tottenham but I’m sure it could grow a large following, it already has 939 followers without a single post.
However I don’t have any idea of what the content should be. I’ll also need to make sure I avoid trademark/copyright infringement

Do you guys have any ideas? I forgot who here is the other Spurs supporter but I think it’s vtotheinay vtotheinay

rolaholic rolaholic Hypothetically, if I had any @ManchesterUnited instead of @Tottenham in the above scenario, what ideas for content would you suggest?
This supposed to be a humble brag or something? :lol:

Bro :lol:

For your first post as @Tottenham, please link Arsene Wenger's book that just dropped and tell people to go buy it. GUARANTEE the club would pay you ANYTHING to take over that handle.

Bro :lol:

For your first post as @Tottenham, please link Arsene Wenger's book that just dropped and tell people to go buy it. GUARANTEE the club would pay you ANYTHING to take over that handle.
That is a genius idea actually :lol:
Much appreciated
As a Spurs supporter I don’t want to get rid of it though. @Spurs is owned by the San Antonio Spurs so this is easily the Spurs related username for a supporter.

I do need to keep that in mind if I snag another football club username.
Edit: Your idea could work with other types of usernames too such as high profile politicians.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks. I see Argentina clubs are publicly owned. Never knew, That’s good.

I asked if it’s allowed cause I know the EPL can sometimes have weird rules.

My point tho is, I bet United fans rather be publicly owned than privately owned. Woodward would have never survived if the members could vote who could run the club.

Clubs in Argentina are still actual clubs that its members go to and exercise. Some of the bigger clubs even have schools that you can send your kids to (a good friend of mine went to elementary and middle school at River Plate). The unreasonable amount of passion that many Argentines feel for their clubs usually stems from a genuine connection to the institution that goes back generations. That said, this structure is far from perfect and lack of privatization has meant that Argentine clubs have lacked in financial strength compared to Brazilian clubs and Mexican clubs.

My understanding is that the case has procedurally shifted now to whether the alleged victim possessed or lacked capacity to enter into the confidentiality agreement w/ CR7s team. I don’t think it is going forward as a pure “did he do her?“ situation, but I haven’t actually downloaded any of the pleadings.

Her counsel tried a ploy about a year ago of filing the Complaint in both State and Federal court, but the State allegations were dropped pretty quickly (Likely due to SOL issues, but again, don’t know for sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom