⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love me a meaningful international break. Here’s how Argentina is lining up against Ecuador:

I would’ve preferred Emi Martinez at GK...also a bit concerned about the River players’ fitness compared to the guys who play in Europe. Aside from a few Copa Libertadores matches recently, they really haven’t played much football these last 7 months

damn I’m surprised Messi didn’t announce another retirement when he saw that team sheet

Bro WTF are you talking about again “due to politics”

1602155736122.gif

If Nani was balling outside the MLS he’d be called up. But Santos will never call up a MLS player. Never happening. And Portugal has plenty of wingers and attacking talent.

Pepe is still getting burn because CB is Portugal’s mediocre in terms of depth. Hopefully Ruben Semedo has a solid year because I think he’s a good CB.

You and the “politics” :lol:
That MLS excuse can't fly when his last call up was in 2017. He was playing at Sporting up until 2019 when he went to the MLS

Calvert-Lewin getting a goal on his international debut
I’m surprised he had such a low goal tally before this season. I always thought he was nice when everton faced arsenal, pretty sure he scored against us too

I’m surprised he had such a low goal tally before this season. I always thought he was nice when everton faced arsenal, pretty sure he scored against us too
Always looked good when he faced Chelsea too. I think the new editions to Everton’s midfield are making a world of difference.

Damn.

So why won’t Adidas produce long sleeve kits for Juventus players? They’re one of the biggest clubs on earth. Makes no sense.

Long sleeve kits are the best, Ronaldo always wore them since United I think, he looks weird with these under shirts. No idea why Adidas does this.

Also have no idea why Nike wouldn’t release LS Portugal kits, there has to be a way. Maybe in Portugal?

Adi hasn’t produced l/s kits for the public for a while.

Nike released l/s authentic kits for sale last during the Euro2016 phase - I remember the FFF store selling them, maybe Portugal’s federation too. When the new kits released I checked FFF and FPF sites but they were just s/s this time. Occasionally on eBay I’ve seen l/s USMNT kits, but that’s usually grabs from the kit man and as certain kits cycle out of use.

:lol: "my genetics" make me gain a lot of muscle ok

The old "I don't lift heavy because i don't want to get too big" BS
Biceps and triceps only get that big when you lift. I body build religiously.
no amount of pushups will get your triceps to that point. Unless traore is a mutant that has a an ungodly amount of testosterone I don’t see this as possible. But even people who use steroids have to lift weights put on muscle.

Biceps and triceps only get that big when you lift. I body build religiously.
no amount of pushups will get your triceps to that point. Unless traore is a mutant that has a an ungodly amount of testosterone I don’t see this as possible. But even people who use steroids have to lift weights put on muscle.

100%, it’s a shameless lie disguised as a humble brag :lol:

I don’t think he’s natty as well.
he’s what 5’10 190-200 on low body fat running like 10km multiple times a week. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom