⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, unfortunately those days are long gone. I think I read somewhere that adidas isn't even producing them for MLS players anymore.
must be a recent rule. i thought i saw zidane in long sleeves. either that or the short sleeves were so baggy in the 90s that it almost look like long sleeves

1602112534488.png

Damn.

So why won’t Adidas produce long sleeve kits for Juventus players? They’re one of the biggest clubs on earth. Makes no sense.

Long sleeve kits are the best, Ronaldo always wore them since United I think, he looks weird with these under shirts. No idea why Adidas does this.

Also have no idea why Nike wouldn’t release LS Portugal kits, there has to be a way. Maybe in Portugal?

Last edited:
If pepe is getting burn, so should Nani

FPF just doesn't want him rising in the all times caps list due to politics :smh:

Bro WTF are you talking about again “due to politics”

1602155736122.gif

If Nani was balling outside the MLS he’d be called up. But Santos will never call up a MLS player. Never happening. And Portugal has plenty of wingers and attacking talent.

Pepe is still getting burn because CB is Portugal’s mediocre in terms of depth. Hopefully Ruben Semedo has a solid year because I think he’s a good CB.

You and the “politics” :lol:

I got a question for y’all......

Which below average manager is going to last longer, Ole Gunna Sojlksar or Gareth Southgate??

🤔 🧐

Wenger proposed some interesting rule change ideas

“For the moment, you are offside if a part of your body that you can score with sits ahead of the body of a defender. I would like it to be that there is no offside so long as a (single) body part which a player can score with is in line with the defender. This could be too much of an advantage for an attacker, because that obliges the defenders to play higher up. We are also considering other things: an in-swinging corner that goes out of play and comes back in could be made valid, this would create new goalscoring opportunities. There is also the option of quickly playing a free-kick to yourself. I would also like to change the throw-in rule: five minutes before the end, a throw-in for you should be an advantage, but in these situations you are facing 10 outfield players in play, whilst you only have 9. Stats show that in 8 out of 10 of those throw-in situations, you lose the ball. In your half of the pitch, you should have the possibility to take a kick instead.”

Really simplifies the offside rule to if your entire body isn’t ahead of the last defender you’re good. This greatly favors attackijf football though and would make teams have to play more open and not park the bus. Not surprised that’s what wenger thinks offside should be. Kick ins in your half of the pitch seems kinda fun ngl especially with the reasons given but that in swinging corner going out of play still being valid seems completely unnecessary to me

Do they only make them club/national shorts in medium? Every time i look for some i only find medium

Butt sniffer finally getting called out for his BS by a german legend

Löw has turned into a joke, he needs to go. Lothar is right, so many players get called up to the squad that don't even start for their clubs like Draxler, Schulz, etc. He needs to call Müller back asap too. I'lll put together a stronger side for Germany on FIFA, hell.

muller is a big jokester. maybe clowned him for the *** scratching and sniffing in front of the team and got banned :lol:
I really wouldn’t doubt it if it was something petty keeping mueller out the squad at this point cause it can’t be football related

Love me a meaningful international break. Here’s how Argentina is lining up against Ecuador:

I would’ve preferred Emi Martinez at GK...also a bit concerned about the River players’ fitness compared to the guys who play in Europe. Aside from a few Copa Libertadores matches recently, they really haven’t played much football these last 7 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom