⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus christ. no weights my *** :sick:

1602105607451.png
:rofl:
no cot damn way

Put a few bucks on a Poland-France parlay. Out scored their opponents 12-2, should have put some more $ :lol:

I just recently found out that Juventus aren’t allowed to wear long sleeve kits, Why? IDK.

But it’s the reason Ronnie wears an undershirt.

What kind of ridiculous rule is that for Juve and their players? I wonder if it’s a club superstition.

must be a recent rule. i thought i saw zidane in long sleeves. either that or the short sleeves were so baggy in the 90s that it almost look like long sleeves

1602112534488.png

How is pepe still getting call ups

I thought he’d be phased out by now. But he’s still as reliable as ever. And we don’t have a lot of options to pair Ruben Dias with for the future. Pepe is a Portugal legend and amongst top 5 in appearances for the country. He’s about to pass your boy Nani by end of next week.

i personally believe he deserves a testimonial match when he calls it quits for the country. Best portguese defender ever who came right after two of the greatest in couto and carvalho

Thought Real let Pepe go a year or two too early. But then again it’s probably prolonged his career to stay focused as a starter instead of sit behind Ramos and Varane. And at least his last season was part of an all-time great team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom