⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
recognizing a future superstar at 12 years old is wild. you gotta be special to see that in a kid at that age

I’m liking this....German’s are finally brining in Portuguese talent and hopefully molding them.

I think there is no better league to grow in than the Bundesliga.

Dantas is like flick's thiago alcantara haha. He told our board he's forsure the next thiago and we had to get him at all costs. I still don't understand why benfica let us sign him with an option to buy for 8m when his release clause was 88m. They must have felt really bad about howt the renato sanches thing went :lol:

Dantas is like flick's thiago alcantara haha. He told our board he's forsure the next thiago and we had to get him at all costs. I still don't understand why benfica let us sign him with an option to buy for 8m when his release clause was 88m. They must have felt really bad about howt the renato sanches thing went :lol:

Benfica need money. They’re a joke.

Porto need money too but we’re a bunch better run club.

This went below the radar, great pick up for PSG. I LOVE Danilo, gonna miss him. Wish him the best. This is a steal for teams that needed a DM too.

As a Real fan reading a Porto fan saying I love Danilo, I was pretty confused. Nobody loves that Danilo.

They got the goon starting. Lolol. Had high hopes for him before.

61F3536A-4622-4B84-ADF9-B38FD2D3BEEF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom