⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
lord braithwate > tik tok rob

How dare you, good sir? There is only one Danish Footballing Lord and it certainly isn't Martin Braithwate.

20188.png

Gotze to PSV on a 2 year deal. Insane the path his career went down after the WC winner. He'll be a legend forever but one of the biggest "what if" stories. Wish he never had those illnesses/disease so we could've seen what he could have been

Def can see Sancho at Pool before United. We won't get our **** together til Ole is out, love the guy, and Woodward gets replaced with a sporting director.

Though times ahead but we continue going my red devil's! #GGMU
Listen I don’t think ole is a top manager, but to blame him as the reason sancho won’t come seems like a real reach. Sancho would have come this summer had our owners not been stingy, blood sucking vultures. No matter what manager we bring in they will all eventually fail with this board/owners. They seem more content with top 4 then actually doing anything

It's kinda ****** up that no team gets to have a proper pre-season, then when you finally get continuity, international breaks up. This still doesn't excuse how Man U is run like Beans alluded to

Listen I don’t think ole is a top manager, but to blame him as the reason sancho won’t come seems like a real reach. Sancho would have come this summer had our owners not been stingy, blood sucking vultures. No matter what manager we bring in they will all eventually fail with this board/owners. They seem more content with top 4 then actually doing anything
Not blaming Ole for Sancho. Just pointing out that when the window opens next summer Sancho will have more options to choose from. Options that actually need a player like him desperately. We won't be the only ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom