⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* depressing man. we need to strengthen the defense, but instead we buy all attacking players. we let in 6 ******* goals against tottenham and they bring in 2 young wingers and cavani. the club doesn't have a ******* clue, they really don't care.

No way poch takes this job anymore. Club is in way too much shambles. If I'm him I wait to see what happens with Tuchel at PSG and Pep at City

How often do you see a window where Real don’t buy a single player? Hopefully they can compete with the clubs that operate on blood money in the next transfer window.

My wishlist is Mbappe Camavinga and Haaaland. I wouldn’t be super mad if PSG player hardball with Mbappe and we waited one more year to get him free though. As much as I want Haaland I can see him going elsewhere. I think if Messi leaves La Liga next summer a lot of the appeal is gone unless you’re just the type of player that specifically dreams of playing in Spain. Between the money and the hype especially if Messi heads north, the prem is where it’ll undoubtedly be at.

don't worry united fans, you signed a RW :rofl:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Our scouts have followed Facundo for a long time and we believe that he will be a real talent for the long term.

And homeboy had the nerve to **** on dembele
Dembele never wanted to go to united anyways ...even tried to get pogba to lie to him

I guarantee you we start seeing “Sancho to United in 2021” rumors by next week......

Woody is definitely going to put the rumors out there to chill the fan base down.

I guarantee you we start seeing “Sancho to United in 2021” rumors by next week......

Woody is definitely going to put the rumors out there to chill the fan base down.

sancho realizing the mess he avoided by staying at dortmund

1601943443293.gif

And homeboy had the nerve to **** on dembele
Dembele never wanted to go to united anyways ...even tried to get pogba to lie to him

Thank god the Barça board weren’t able to sign Depay and get rid of Dembele in the process......even tho they wanted to

Partey :nthat:

shame cavani went to man u. That’s my guy. Now he’s on da opps

My best fifa striker ever, 71 goals in 1 season. Arsenal legend :smokin

How often do you see a window where Real don’t buy a single player? Hopefully they can compete with the clubs that operate on blood money in the next transfer window.

My wishlist is Mbappe Camavinga and Haaaland. I wouldn’t be super mad if PSG player hardball with Mbappe and we waited one more year to get him free though. As much as I want Haaland I can see him going elsewhere. I think if Messi leaves La Liga next summer a lot of the appeal is gone unless you’re just the type of player that specifically dreams of playing in Spain. Between the money and the hype especially if Messi heads north, the prem is where it’ll undoubtedly be at.
Man we had house cleaning to do, the roster was ridiculously bloated, still has some guys who need to moved. Realistically, RM & Barca can't be at the top forever, coming off historic runs, it's natural to have a down period. And RM will be fine this season domestically.

Partey is the best move of the day, exactly what Arsenal needed at that position.
Cheisa to Juve was another great move, Juve did all the creative things to bring in the talent they needed, still need an upgrade over Danilo

Other than the Telles move I don't get what United did. I'm sure those wingers will be fine for the future but you still have an intention of signing Sancho?? All the washed CBs are still there, Juan Mata still there, Matic, Fred, McTomMcToml

Pogba really has wasted some prime years at United smh

Ndombele has stepped his game up and looks like the player that Spurs broke transfer record for.

Ok final tallies. I think this is almost perfect, but I'm sure it's missing some of the last minute loan outs and sales of lesser known players. Let me know and I'll edit the post if you guys want it updated.

If I had to pick a top 3 in no particular order, I'd say Spurs, Bayern and Pool had the best windows in terms of filling weaknesses in the squad, adding gamechangers and improving depth. Honorable mention Arsenal because of Partey in the 11th hour and Gabriel looks like a hell of a deal already. Biggest loser is, without question, manchester united.

Liverpool
IN: Diogo Jota, Thiago Alcantara, Konstantinos Tsimikas
OUT: Rhian Brewster, Dejan Lovren, Adam Lallana, Nathaniel Clyne, Loris Karius

Manchester City
IN: Ruben Dias, Nathan Ake, Ferran Torres
OUT: Leroy Sane, Nicolas Otamendi, Claudio Bravo, David Silva

Manchester United
IN: Donny van de Beek, Amad Traore, Edinson Cavani, Alex Telles
OUT: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Alexis Sanchez, Tahith Chong, Andreas Pereira, Diogo Dalot

Chelsea
IN: Kai Havertz, Timo Werner, Ben Chilwell, Hakim Ziyech, Edouard Mendy, Malang Sarr, Thiago Silva
OUT: Alvaro Morata, Mario Pasalic, Nathan, Pedro, Willian, Ruben Loftus Cheek

Spurs
IN: Giovani Lo Celso, Sergio Reguilon, Matt Doherty, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Joe Hart, Carlos Vinicius, Gareth Bale
OUT: Kyle Walker-Peters, Jan Vertonghen, Juan foyth, Ryan Sessegnon

Arsenal
IN: Thomas Partey, Gabriel, Pablo Mari, Runar Alex Runarsson, Cedric Soares, Willian
OUT: Emiliano Martinez, Konstantinos Mavropanos, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Lucas Torreira, Matteo Guendouzi

Barcelona
IN: Miralem Pjanic, Trincao, Sergino Dest, Matheus Fernandes, Pedri, Coutinho (return from loan)
OUT: Arthur, Nelson Semedo, Ivan Rakitic, Arturo Vidal, Luis Suarez, Arda Turan, Rafinha

Real Madrid
IN: Odegaard (return from loan), Odriozola (return from loan)
OUT: Achraf Hakimi, Sergio Reguilon, Brahim Diaz, James Rodriguez, Gareth Bale

Atletico Madrid
IN: Yannick Carrasco, Ivo Grbic, Luis Suarez, Lucas Torreira
OUT: Caio Henrique, Santiago Arias, Thomas Partey

PSG
IN: Mauro Icardi, Sergio Rico, Moise Kean, Danilo Pereira, Rafinha
OUT: Loic Mbe Soh, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, Thomas Meunier, Tanguy Nianzou, Adil Aouchiche, Thiago Silva, Alphonse Areola, Edinson Cavani

Juventus
IN: Arthur, Alvaro Morata, Weston McKennie, Federico Chiesa
OUT: Miralem Pjanic, Emre Can, Simone Muratore, Daniele Rugani, Gonzaolo Higuain, Blaise Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Marko Pjaca

Inter Milan
IN: Achraf Hakimi, Nicolo Barella, Stefano Sensi, Aleksandar Kolarov, Alexis Sanchez, Arturo Vidal, Mateo Darmian
OUT: Mauro Icardi, Yann Karamoh, Dalbert, Andrea Palazzi, Valentino Lazaro, Diego Godin

Dortmund
IN: Emre Can, Jude Bellingham, Thomas Meunier, Reinier
OUT: Omer Toprak, Leonardo Balerdi, Dzenis Burnic, Mario Gotze, Andre Schurrle, Marius Wolf, Achraf Hakimi (end of loan)

Leipzig
IN: Alexander Sorloth, Hee-chan Hwang, Josep Martinez, Lazar Samardzic, Benjamin Henrichs
OUT: Timo Werner, Ademola Lookman, Hannes Wolf

Bayern
IN: Leroy Sane, Marc Roca, Alexander Nubel, Tanguy Nianzou, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, Bouna Sarr, Douglas Costa, Tiago Dantas
OUT: Thiago Alcantara, Sven Ulreich, Joshua Zirkzee, Michael Cuisance, Alvaro Odriozola, Ivan Perisic, Philippe Coutinho, Joshua Zirkzee (maybe), Adrian Fein (maybe)

Last edited:
Arsenal has Douzi out on loan to Hertha.
not sure how arsenal were the only club in for partey
makes no sense to me
Its mind bottling. 50M for a world class CM that's in his prime... I'd slot this move in the tier below Ozil and Auba's signings. Necessary, almost unbelievable deal that'll pay dividends for years to come and make us actual contenders again.

If Laca can afford to stay above the midfield line and not have to track back to the defensive third to get the ball?? Game changing.

Arsenal has Douzi out on loan to Hertha.

Its mind bottling. 50M for a world class CM that's in his prime... I'd slot this move in the tier below Ozil and Auba's signings. Necessary, almost unbelievable deal that'll pay dividends for years to come and make us actual contenders again.

If Laca can afford to stay above the midfield line and not have to track back to the defensive third to get the ball?? Game changing.
African players are usually undervalued :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom