⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fans you got partey, but at what cost?

1601922065369.png

1601922123410.png

need Mourinho to sign gunna on a free for the bantz

Some random thoughts, but it seems like we’re in a pretty unprecedented era across many different sports where you can not safely assume players are going to start falling off a cliff declining anymore. I feel like it used to be once you hit about 30 it was only a matter of time. But there are many high level performers well into their 30s now.

Modric was great yesterday, Benz peaked last season, Ramos is the leader of one of Europe’s best defenses.

And on the topic of Real, I can’t really think of any other league champions in recent history that are this boring without intentionally doing it. Unlike Simeone/Godin’s Atleti and “boring boring Chelsea” for example, Real actually do try to play attractively, they just can’t :lol:

yeah but they want him to get minutes and with lewa he just won't get that. better to loan him out and let him get a season full of minutes as a starter. chopo moting understands his role and knows he'll only play every 5 matches or so and he's fine with it like he did at PSG. I think it's a good move

Yeah the "option to buy" is why I asked haha. Hopefully that part isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom