⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty pleased with this window. Just added some really good veteran depth at all positions that were needed all at great bargains. I'm sure some moves can be made in the winter window as well if needed which is only 89 days away

So how was everyone’s weekend?
1601862270953.gif

Saka...get in there young bul :pimp:

*Edit....Pepe makes it 2

Where are you guys watching serie a?

Wanted to answer this earlier but got busy. But this match was on ESPN+ and ESPN2. I noticed last season that ESPN would sometimes have the super early Serie A games on one of their channels. I wish they would televise more games, Bundlesgia games as well.

Some really wild games today.
Didn't get to DVR the United Spurs match. Watching the Villa v Liverpool match now. Will watch the Bayern game at some point

I just looked at expression's twitter. these videos are gold :rofl:

How are these dudes brothers but one is a Spurs fan and the other is a United fan? Rants turned his back on North London. Expressions is the real MVP!!!!

seriously tho, there is so much content it’s hard to post everything. 🤣

How are these dudes brothers but one is a Spurs fan and the other is a United fan? Rants turned his back on North London. Expressions is the real MVP!!!!

seriously tho, there is so much content it’s hard to post everything. 🤣

There's at least 5 tweets I want to post but I won't flood the thread :lol: I'll just leave it with this

There's at least 5 tweets I want to post but I won't flood the thread :lol: I'll just leave it with this

Maybe you weren’t so crazy last week when you said Spurs could challenge. They should have 9 points right now but VAR f’ed them. United should have 1 point but VAR saved them.

Maybe you weren’t so crazy last week when you said Spurs could challenge. They should have 9 points right now but VAR f’ed them. United should have 1 point but VAR saves them.

I've been trying to tell y'all but I got called a closet spurs fan :smh: It's 2nd year Mou and the league seemed like it was going to be very wide open after the first couple matchdays. I just have a feeling bale is gonna come back with a vengeance and they actually are finally spending for once. I think they'll be in the mix forsure if they stay healthy. Snatching reguilon from united was a hell of a move too :lol:

^^^It’s hilarious how United fans were like “na we don’t want Bale he’s 31”

now they’re excited about a 33 y/o Cavani. I’d rather have Bale than Cavani any day.

Reguillon has looked great, no lie.

IDK if a CB pairing of Dav and Dier can be expected to secure Mou top 4. That would change if Spurs has funds remaining to pry Skriniar from Inter. I imagine there's an open channel from the recent Eriksen deal.

As for CL, RM might have the toughest group. Not many deadlier scoring combos than "El Toro" and Rom. Shakhtar has vast European experience and loads of talented Brazucas. Gladbach finished fourth in Bundesliga last campaign. Ginter and Elvedi are a relatively stout CB pairing. Plea and Thuram in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom