⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out playing ball, what’d I miss?

CorruptHeartfeltAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif

Pools high line was in shambles. Grealish casually getting crosses with acres of space

what a weekend

westham Spurs villa crazy

Pretty sure this means Dembouz is gonna end up at United one way or the other last minute on deadline day...

I'll take any help at this point :lol:, still rate him a lot if he can stay healthy.

If your defence is trash, might as well make sure you can score consistently I guess...:lol: :smh:

united going with the old score more than them philosophy, im stuck between wondering if ole is good enough or he just doesnt get the support to do the job

I don’t think dembele at United will work out dude needs a real coach and one that believes in him like James with Carlo imo

this is my inner football manager player talking here but i think united window should have been incredibly easy this summer.
sign willian and sarr on frees willian is a proven premier league goal scorer whos a massive upgrade from james sarr is a young left footed CB which is what ole wanted even though harry maguire is the one who needs to be replaced cause that guy is a fraud
sign a kid like roca or zakaria as a rotation/possible starter for matic/fredge
and honestly telles falling into united lap is a blessing and a needed signing but honestly signing up donny was dumb cause he isnt going to start over bruno or pogba, ever and hes a 10 / sort of 8 which is a position that is fully covered

Love to see Man U go down. Hope Everton or Leeds wins the EPL.
FCB women crushing Real mierda.
Hope Man U buy Dembele. Hated him since his nonchalant showing against Pool where Messi was more upset he missed than he was.

Dembele is more talented than any forward United have...by far

he just needs confidence and to stay healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom