⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Messi

59B8CCDF-4167-447C-8E62-8DACA351E9B5.jpeg

Edit: actually just made this myself :lol: was a little surprised it hadn’t been done yet

Damn I didn’t know this....

Honestly I love Pogba, ever since him and Dybala became besties and lit up Juve a few years ago. But bruh, I think Juventus are tripping here. Pogba to me is stuck. RM aren’t interested anymore and I doubt Juve will be next summer.

Pogs should have never left. Too late now for his dream clubs.

I wonder if they'll still want to extend his contract, there's a team option for another year. I think it would be better for both sides to move on. As of right now the contract expires in June.

Who’s gonna pay pogba’s wage demands?
that’s what priced him out of Madrid and Barca
juve doesn’t have the funds

he’s gonna have to really show out again for clubs to open up their pockets for him but that will be hard to do with this United squad

Who’s gonna pay pogba’s wage demands?
that’s what priced him out of Madrid and Barca
juve doesn’t have the funds

he’s gonna have to really show out again for clubs to open up their pockets for him but that will be hard to do with this United squad
He's technically a free agent after this year

If y'all choose to activate it, the smart thing would be to move on but yall won't.

Yes I agree United should move on, he should have two years ago actually. But United can’t afford to let him go for free tho, so it’d be dumb for United not to pick up the option.

Even if it’s just for 30-50 million.

Yes I agree United should move on, he should have two years ago actually. But United can’t afford to let him go for free tho, so it’d be dumb for United not to pick up the option.

Even if it’s just for 30-50 million.
It's Woodward, they won't get any of that, they'll try to sell him for his "full value" and he'll be there until 22

Look at the amount of dead weight still on their roster

Lol no way juventus would have had the bag to bring pogba back.. not legally atleast. I agree that pogba needs to rediscover his form if he ever wishes to leave United. What I see happening due to lack of form/options is he extends at United to secure one last bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom