⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that the case has procedurally shifted now to whether the alleged victim possessed or lacked capacity to enter into the confidentiality agreement w/ CR7s team. I don’t think it is going forward as a pure “did he do her?“ situation, but I haven’t actually downloaded any of the pleadings.

Her counsel tried a ploy about a year ago of filing the Complaint in both State and Federal court, but the State allegations were dropped pretty quickly (Likely due to SOL issues, but again, don’t know for sure).

Yeah that is what I got out of the 2 paragraphs I read - both parties agree the act happened, just if when she signed the NDA she was in the right mental state

kroos having a shocking first half for germany right now. ukraine is picking on him with their press because he keeps giving it away

Coupé It Coupé It
Thoughts on the Vinicius guy we signed on loan from Benfica? I've never watched the Portuguese league so I don't have a clue.

Had no idea about that culers term on that barca jersey that fati got

Coupé It Coupé It
Thoughts on the Vinicius guy we signed on loan from Benfica? I've never watched the Portuguese league so I don't have a clue.

He’s good man, another year at Benfica would have been better for him but I’m not complaining. Considering he’s going to be the backup striker, it’s a great move for Spurs because he could be a starter elsewhere.

whats crazy is they already were paying a grip for sky and many of the games were blacked out to encourage match day attendance.. this just increases our ability to access quality streams going forward lol

Would be nice if we could get the ball off England for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom