⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked toothless from the start. Seen this game 100 times. Possession for nothing. Creating no chances. Getting no one in the box. Can’t play transition defense...

great game by leicester honestly.

Sheesh. I think there was some stat Rebecca Lowe said that last season the first 25 games altogether had 8pks when we’ve had 18 (now 21) PKs in less than half the amount of games

Nope not reeling me in again, no sir

tenor.gif

Basically only expecting Telles or another LB at this point realistically :lol:

Yeah I missed the last 5 minutes of the first and first 5 of the 2nd and was looking for him. Didn’t know what happened.

what you think about jovic?

dude for sure can not play with Benzema. He just stands around giving nothing while waiting on Benz to make something happen. Real are better off loaning him out to Italy or the BL or something, he plays with no hunger or appetite for goals here. And if he’s not going to play or develop here then we’re better off just keeping Mariano as a backup.

I don’t think he’s cut for Real, and if he is then another season riding the bench isn’t going to be the way to get there.

Luis Suarez has no problem scoring in la liga
We know that. He even showed that last szn when he was hurt
But he hasn’t scored an away goal in Europe in 3 years

but how does that justify getting rid of him?

your squad wasn’t winning the CL anyways and you didn’t bring anyone else to fill his shoes for the CL. Now the competition you actually could have won (because RM and Atleti at least before getting Suarez wasn’t great) you’re much worse off for, and probably just solidified Messi’s position on wanting to leave after this season even more by getting rid of his favorite attacking partner.

Holy fuxking hell. I just woke up to 5-2 and had to re-check, I was gonna watch a replay but thank God I accidentally peeped the scoreline.

I was reading on the City forums and dudes are coming for Mendy and Garcia's head. Idk why we expose our defense with no pace in midfield to help recover. Vardy and co the gods of counter attacking footy in the Prem but Pep played right in there pocket.

I think im officially done with Mendy. Idk why Garcia started because he doesn't even want to be here. Buying more players ain't it, Pep needs to find our best 11 and start them until the wheels fall off. If he continues changing the team every weekend im really gonna stop tuning in.

where's pep going after this year? back to barca to help messi or PSG once they fail again? poch is prob next up for city and will kill it while united stick with ole and the fans get pissed watching poch do his thing with city instead of them :lol:

Wasn’t able to watch this one but not fully surprised cause Leicester are capable of this. I need to watch later to see what happened

but how does that justify getting rid of him?

your squad wasn’t winning the CL anyways and you didn’t bring anyone else to fill his shoes for the CL. Now the competition you actually could have won (because RM and Atleti at least before getting Suarez wasn’t great) you’re much worse off for, and probably just solidified Messi’s position on wanting to leave after this season even more by getting rid of his favorite attacking partner.
he's 33. he's injury prone. barca are in debt. better to move him now then to move both him and messi at the same time

but again, i didn't want him to leave yet
but a 14 million a year super sub is a bit much

Holy fuxking hell. I just woke up to 5-2 and had to re-check, I was gonna watch a replay but thank God I accidentally peeped the scoreline.

I was reading on the City forums and dudes are coming for Mendy and Garcia's head. Idk why we expose our defense with no pace in midfield to help recover. Vardy and co the gods of counter attacking footy in the Prem but Pep played right in there pocket.

I think im officially done with Mendy. Idk why Garcia started because he doesn't even want to be here. Buying more players ain't it, Pep needs to find our best 11 and start them until the wheels fall off. If he continues changing the team every weekend im really gonna stop tuning in.
I wasn’t able to watch but Garcia started cause Laporte isn’t fully fit coming back from COVID and stones got injured before this game. So it’s really only Garcia and Ake right now. I think we know our best 11 but we got a lot of guys injured right now who would be best 11 stuff (aguero, Jesus, Laporte, stones till the new guy comes in cancelo and Bernardo injured)

I wasn’t able to watch but Garcia started cause Laporte isn’t fully fit coming back from COVID and stones got injured before this game. So it’s really only Garcia and Ake right now. I think we know our best 11 but we got a lot of guys injured right now who would be best 11 stuff (aguero, Jesus, Laporte, stones till the new guy comes in cancelo and Bernardo injured)

I want to say it was injuries but this game looked identical to every other time we play with a false 9. Pass pass pass...cross to no one...pass pass turn over get destroyed on the counter because Fernandinho + Garcia in the middle of the pitch got eaten alive. The attack was legit horrible. We love passing around in the midfield while getting 0 people into the box for any of the crosses coming in...its so frustrating to watch.

And teams know it. Wolves sets up this way (and honestly had enough chances to win last week with the set up) and same with Leicester.

Dang
I knew Bayern would have a hangover game today, completely forgot to bet it though :smh:

FATI! Hes 17!!! the young boy can finish!
and hes already better than hazard + vinicius + rodrygo + jovic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom