⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
jape jape - fluid hips fluid hips could be right, Messi looked like he didn’t want to play today. That PK was pathetic. He was just strolling along the pitch.

But Barça looked pretty good, Fati already has more goals than RM in open play :lol:

One of the funnies stats I've seen

:rofl: :sick: :pimp:

His stats against the Prem top 6 throughout the last decade are right near the top with the other best players in the league during that time too :lol:

c5ff411de865d2ea2a245045c035f751.gif

Crying at the entire sequence :lol:,was that his debut match too??

jape jape - fluid hips fluid hips could be right, Messi looked like he didn’t want to play today. That PK was pathetic. He was just strolling along the pitch.

But Barça looked pretty good, Fati already has more goals than RM in open play :lol:
i mean he scored the pk. pathetic might be a bit of an exaggeration...also, he should feel better after seeing that city scoreline. sheeeeeesh

but what's really pathetic is wolverhampton
yall trash man
and your other squad juve aint doing **** this year with that dry *** squad...should've got that passport cleared.
is ronaldo finally gonna win a scoring title in racist italy? or is he gonna keep letting these amazing players like immobile and quagialrriellla keep beating him?

i mean he scored the pk. pathetic might be a bit of an exaggeration...also, he should feel better after seeing that city scoreline. sheeeeeesh

but what's really pathetic is wolverhampton
yall trash man
and your other squad juve aint doing **** this year with that dry *** squad...should've got that passport cleared.
is ronaldo finally gonna win a scoring title in racist italy? or is he gonna keep letting these amazing players like immobile and quagialrriellla keep beating him?

ayo, chill the F out....that hurt

1601258012332.gif

This is terrible. I get being frugal, but buy some damn players before we get embarrased in the CL like we did in 2014 after we won the treble :smh:

For further consideration: The following teams currently have higher net spend in 2020-2021 than Treble-Winning, UCL Champions, Record-Turnover in 18/19, 200m Festgeldkonto Bayern Munich:

Chelsea
Leeds
Villa
Spurs
Benfica
Liverpool
Atletico
PSG
Parma
Sevilla
Man City
Everton
BVB
Man Utd
Newcastle
Sheffield
CSKA Moscow
Fulham
Monaco
West Brom
Torino
Hertha
Lens
Al-Nassr (From the Saudi Pro League)
Arsenal
AC Monza (Yeah, Serie B)
Marseille
Brest
SPAL
Inter
Dynamo Moscow
and Lille B (Yes, not a typo, their B-team)

And then you'll find Bayern Munich, right there just barely ahead of Metz, Granada, Lazio, Montpellier, and Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom