⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis Suarez has no problem scoring in la liga
We know that. He even showed that last szn when he was hurt
But he hasn’t scored an away goal in Europe in 3 years

And jape jape with odegaard yesterday I think since he was instructed to play the #10 behind Benz and Jovic he became kind of static and played too far up the pitch. There was a disconnect between our midfield and forwards because he was too high up imo.

The Isco sub for him at the half changed our pattern of play. Isco wasn’t just camping up top he was free roaming and was all over the place.

And jape jape with odegaard yesterday I think since he was instructed to play the #10 behind Benz and Jovic he became kind of static and played too far up the pitch. There was a disconnect between our midfield and forwards because he was too high up imo.

The Isco sub for him at the half changed our pattern of play. Isco wasn’t just camping up top he was free roaming and was all over the place.
Yeah I missed the last 5 minutes of the first and first 5 of the 2nd and was looking for him. Didn’t know what happened.

what you think about jovic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom