⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats jape jape He chose a guaranteed starting spot at a club in turmoil over developing behind a WC starting RB. hope the decision works out for him for the USA national team's sake

No idea that there's a new rule about handball

Ei3JuFNWkAAlBHF

I'm with Roy and the old way of thinking when it comes to hand ball. I mean 2 years ago I'm sure we all knew what a handball was. Today, everything is a handball. That rule with continuation makes it even harder to determine a handball, its like saying it was handball but because play continued on its not handball :stoneface:

Yea that ish was in the box and led to a goal very soon after. The way the rule is written makes it super ambiguous and gives the refs too much power/subjectivity.

congrats jape jape He chose a guaranteed starting spot at a club in turmoil over developing behind a WC starting RB. hope the decision works out for him for the USA national team's sake

This is big for us men’s soccer
But barca has always been his dream club. Him and Konrad could potentially be starting for Barca in the future :emoji_fire:

Last edited:
watched palace and everton from this morning, Carlo got them playing nice football. I swear this dude James doesn't even touch the ball often but when he does get it he's so decisive.
3 times in the the first half he got the ball and put a perfect pass on first time for a scoring opportunity, one which led to their first goal.

not sure how they're going to play against a team that dominates possession but definitely wouldn't be surprised if they're undefeated going into the merseyside derby.

Just watched last 10min of real game. And i feel jovic woulda scored that gol where he got fouled on. Didnt watch the rest. But since he got to our team. I feel like dude has been stressing bcz i know for a fact he wants to be great.

Bruh. Benz woulda score that last min gol. But us guys being NT FC. We have those games.

watched palace and everton from this morning, Carlo got them playing nice football. I swear this dude James doesn't even touch the ball often but when he does get it he's so decisive.
3 times in the the first half he got the ball and put a perfect pass on first time for a scoring opportunity, one which led to their first goal.

not sure how they're going to play against a team that dominates possession but definitely wouldn't be surprised if they're undefeated going into the merseyside derby.

we've been looking terrible so far today but sane just crossed a dude and looks like he tore his acl trying to stay with him. his dribbling and quick feints are unreal :sick:

Missed the first 60 minutes of our match, was anyone here watching Spurs?

VAR with another extra time pen this weekend :lol:

Wilson rescuing points for Newcastle and my FPL squad:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom