⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
number of the day for chelsea

1601144844246.png

The H2H league? I just tried generating an invite, it wouldn't let me. It locks once the season starts. You shouldn't have an issue joining the classic league. I generated a auto-join link

This one worked thanks

Lazy first half performance. Kroos played fine but I think Modric coming in will help because we need someone other than Benz to make things happen.

I get the feeling Zidane is under pressure to leave in Jovic. It’s clear he needs to be subbed for Vinicius.

Confused at how the chelsea final goal stood with the Havartz handball in the build up

Madrid with the pen to seal it. Mayoral might have been offside? But it was a clear handball if he was indeed on side. Ramos...got to love it

edit: mayoral onside

Lmfao checked Reddit and people are slurping Jovic for “creating space” for Benzema (literally just camped up top and contributed nothing, and is getting ripped by Marca and criticized by Phil & Ray.) But they’re going off on Benz 🤦🏽‍♂️. Benz had some misses but he carries the attack, works his *** off even at his age, and created our first goal.

Bro VAR don’t even care anymore, they’re just giving RM wins at this point.........it’s getting kind of ludicrous.

Penalty?

Build up to red card Jovic clearly off
12425A17-DA56-400A-AE38-A2629530D162.png
1354B4F9-DED2-4776-B522-BE5961EDAA91.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom