⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute disaster of a match, we had far too many chances to only be up 1-0.

A handball is handball.... right guise :lol:

tenor.gif

I hate it but it is what it is. I don't think the FK that resulted in the handball should've been awarded though.

Sheesh we looked awful today. Everyone looks so fatigued. 120 minutes on thursday and only a 2.5 week off season :smh: This season is going to be hell and we haven't even started CL yet

Sheesh we looked awful today. Everyone looks so fatigued. 120 minutes on thursday and only a 2.5 week off season :smh: This season is going to be hell and we haven't even started CL yet

Like we were saying previously, they desperately need to make a few signings. There is absolutely no rotation, they don't have the means.

I've criticized Bayern for this previously but the squad lacks depth. It's been so for a minute now. The fact that you don't have an out and out striker alternative to Lewa is crazy. Should have someone with experience to come off the bench. Is Cuisance injured?

Hoffenheim held it down today.

I see Atleti feasted today. Can't remember the last time they scored 6. I hope we see more of this this season. Suarez with a brace. Costa scored, are they planning on keeping him? Cavani might end up being a deadline day signing for some club at this rate.

I've criticized Bayern for this previously but the squad lacks depth. It's been so for a minute now. The fact that you don't have an out and out striker alternative to Lewa is crazy. Should have someone with experience to come off the bench. Is Cuisance injured?

Hoffenheim held it down today.

Yeah 100%. Our board is very cheap and never wants to spend to give us depth. The problem with signing a backup striker is they legit will never play so it's hard to get anybody at all. Today was Lewa's first match not starting due to rest in the bundesliga in 2 years. The only other times he hasn't started in that period was due to injury/suspension and that is very rare as well. We definitely need a RB, CDM, and winger at bare minimum going into the rest of this year and I don't know who we can realistically get of quality and at a good price with 7 days left in the window. Really embarassing from the board especially with flick begging for signings for weeks now.

Cuisance isnt injured so I'm assuming it's an attitude thing with him. Was a big knock when we signed him from Gladbach and everyone has noticed it even with us. He throws a fit any time he doesn't get to play or get subbed on. Threw his boots and yelled at the manager in the 2nd leg of CL vs chelsea because javi martinez was put on in what might've been his last match ever at the allianz arena. Not sure what to make of what's going on with him. He should've known he wouldn't get regular game time after forcing a move to bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom