⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure that Bale will go for a decent price. His stock in England is still pretty high and i’m sure RM wont find it hard taking care of a small portion of his wages to get him out.

I dont think this rebuild will be too expensive (relative) our youngsters are primed for success in the near future, we just need a couple of key holes covered with superstars

I'd take Bale back on Spurs.

I thought I misread the headline with Zidane at first but like it's been said, he must be wielding all the power now.

Would say anyone would be dumb to overpay for bale but I don’t wanna jinx my club and woodys daft as ****.

Zidane coming back makes so sense for him. Feel like this group of scrubs gonna ruin his name. Should have just waited for juve, nothing more to prove in Spain. Unless he wants to show he can’t do a total rebuild.

Zizou coming back to save Real could either be a huge success or legacy tarnishing imo,can't see an in between. Flo must've offered him the full keys in terms of decision making when it comes to recruitment. He was talking up the chances of landing Mbappe with Zizou back :lol:

Was kind of wishing for Mou for the potential for lulz but I'm not even mad even though I dont really get it from his point of view.

Mou and Mendes gotta be scrambling to blow up Inters phone line

In less sexy manager news...

Fair play to a hell of a career for LvG,won silverware in every country/league he coached in.

The football was admittedly soul crushing at times but he provided a lot of positives from his tenure and he'll be looked back on much more fondly by the fans than the other 2 post Fergie managers since he was genuinely likeable and brought through so much youth. His record among the top 6 was impressive as hell too,it was the bottom dwellers who always gave us more trouble

Will never forget the Juanfield game,easily the most dominant performance at Anfield in all phases by United that I've seen.

Hope he can enjoy his retirement,I already know the wine will be flowing freely :lol:

tenor.gif

all I'll remember is that gif and him bringing Martial for y'all :lol:

Didn't get to see the Man U game...but i mean...after the PSG game....i can't see caring about Arsenal. Arsenal Fan TV acting like they won the league. Like you comprehend what Man U pulled off mid week?

Arsenal at home this season are world class, so a lot of "pundits" didn't think they could win this one at home.

It's when they go away from the Emirates is when they look like a mid-table laughing stock.

United beat them at Emirates.. and the idea of arsenal and world class in the same sentence is appalling

According to one of the reporters on El Chiringuito, Zidane has given Florentino Perez a list of 5 names....

1) Mbappe
2) Hazard
3) Lucas Hernandez
4) Sadio Mane
5) Paul Pogba

IMO, Lucas seems the more likely cause I doubt Florentino would deliver on any of the other 4 guys :lol:

Gonna need Zizou to stay the hell away from la pioche :lol:>D

According to one of the reporters on El Chiringuito, Zidane has given Florentino Perez a list of 5 names....

1) Mbappe
2) Hazard
3) Lucas Hernandez
4) Sadio Mane
5) Paul Pogba

1st 2 I could see happening much sooner than later,the other 3 are highly unlikely/damn near impossible at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom