⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need Zizou to stay the hell away from la pioche :lol:>D

1st 2 I could see happening much sooner than later,the other 3 are highly unlikely/damn near impossible at the moment...
psg didn't even want to let rabiot go when he was going to end up a free transfer. what makes you think they are going to let mbappe walk?

psg didn't even want to let rabiot go when he was going to end up a free transfer. what makes you think they are going to let mbappe walk?

I always though he'd outlast Neymar but I'm thinking one or 2 more seasons of underachieving in Europe and he'll want out.

He won't be satisfied with dominating Ligue 1 especially if he's trying to win Ballon D'Ors. He already got a taste of a deep CL run in Monaco,doubt he'll be willing to stick around for Rof16/QF disappointment and disappointment for much longer

Next 2 windows are gonna be huge for P$G,they're gonna decide the clubs future direction as either continuing as a trendy paper tiger or becoming a legitimate big boy in Europe

They’re not, M’Bappe is the biggest pipe dream out of that 5.

1) M’Bappe wants to stay for the foreseeable future... even committed to such.

2) PSG aren’t bowing down to anyone, they got a real Napoleon complex going on :lol:

The rest of the players are more obtainable

Hazard is easy, he’s as good as gone.
Lucas Hernandez has a transfer clause that supposedly anyone can trigger...
Mane could hand in a request, Liverpool could get good money for him

Pogba is a reach but even he’s wayyyy more obtainable than M'Bappe.

I always though he'd outlast Neymar but I'm thinking one or 2 more seasons of underachieving in Europe and he'll want out.

He won't be satisfied with dominating Ligue 1 especially if he's trying to win Ballon D'Ors. He already got a taste of a deep CL run in Monaco,doubt he'll be willing to stick around for Rof16/QF disappointment and disappointment for much longer
coming from mbappe he says otherwise.
wants to be an ambassador for french football. also it would cost madrid 350+
he's not leaving unless he runs his contract all the way out. thats 4-5 more years

coming from mbappe he says otherwise.
wants to be an ambassador for french football. also it would cost madrid 350+
he's not leaving unless he runs his contract all the way out. thats 4-5 more years

He might say that now coming off the heels of winning a WC for his country and bitter disappointment in the CL but I can't see him feeling the same if he doesn't get the platform to shine in the biggest games in the short term.

Who knows though,maybe he toughs it out and eventually does lead them to the promise land. He'd become an icon if he did but I can def see the lure of joining Zizou and rocking the #7 for Los Blancos becoming stronger as time goes on,that's why P$G's gonna have to even harder in the market to assemble a squad with balls/fortitude capable of getting the job done in the face of adversity instead of bending over as they always do.

They def need a new strategy recruitment wise,need more dogs in their squad than more pampered divas

Yea M’Bappe ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. He loves Paris. That’s his home...

PSG being knocked out in the round of 16 is having the opposite affect, he’s declaring how committed he is and how much he wants to bring a CL title to PSG.

Plus like Jape said, 350 million euro bro. 350 MILLION EUROS BRO. I don’t care how much money RM has, that’s a HUGE commitment. RM aren’t Arab oil tycoons, they’re still a business with plans on spending hundreds of millions on the Bernabéu.

Yea M’Bappe ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. He loves Paris. That’s his home...

PSG being knocked out in the round of 16 is having the opposite affect, he’s declaring how committed he is and how much he wants to bring a CL title to PSG.

Plus like Jape said, 350 million euro bro. 350 MILLION EUROS BRO. I don’t care how much money RM has, that’s a HUGE commitment.

It'd be a better investment long term than 220m for Neymar tbh

Seeing him lead them to glory in Europe would be pretty amazing as a footy fan but I don't see under current management over there

The main problem for them is that all the hungry talented non-french players don't want to go to Paris,they're typically looking at established big clubs in more competitive leagues

It'd be a better investment long term than 220m for Neymar tbh

Seeing him lead them to glory in Europe would be pretty amazing as a footy fan but I don't see under current management over there

The main problem for them is that all the hungry talented non-french players don't want to go to Paris,they're typically looking at established big clubs in more competitive leagues

He wants that PSG glory man, a CL in Paris would mean way more than a CL at RM or Barcelona, especially for him. He’s not in a rush, he’s 20 years old. Ronaldo didn’t go to RM until he was like 24. He’s got plenty of time.

Even if woke up tomorrow and changed his mind - you’re forgetting how petty PSG are (M’Bappe’s contract is until 2022). PSG will not even entertain an offer, they don’t need the money, they don’t want the money, - I’m telling you they’re a bunch Napoleons.

M’Bappe is operation impossible right now or anytime soon. So is Neymar if PSG btw, but with Neymar PSG can be convinced to sell. M’Bappe no way.

You gotta worry about Pogba tho, he’s way more pochable. Not this summer but I can see next summer.

If Mbappe doesn't sign a new deal he'll be available in two years, contract runs through 2022, now will you be able to get him not to sign an extension between now 2021 will be crucial. I don't expect to hear anything legit on Mbappe until then.

IMO, Lucas seems the more likely cause I doubt Florentino would deliver on any of the other 4 guys :lol:

OG Ronaldo, Figo, Zidane, Beckham, BdO winner Kaka, broken the transfer record multiple times, but yea we’ll draw the line at Sadio Mane

OG Ronaldo, Figo, Zidane, Beckham, BdO winner Kaka, broken the transfer record multiple times, but yea we’ll draw the line at Sadio Mane

:lol:

Yea I wouldn’t be surprised if Madrid got 4 out of the 5 names within 1 year (that’s three transfer markets). Mane would be a small hurdle to overcome. Plus you know Madrid are going to be selling too. They could offer cash plus Bale

I personally don’t see the appeal of Mane, but I’m not in the business of questioning Zidane. Zidane is going to get a lot of what he wants and Flo will have to abide.

In less sexy manager news...
33481132018_1bdb4c84f9_o.gif

Madrid and specifically flo shot themselves in the foot. I don’t see mbappe leaving without first bringing a CL to Paris. Why Madrid didn’t go all out for him in the first place makes no sense, just to turn around the next year and let cr7 walk with no direct replacement. Now youre gonna have to pay way more than you would have that summer.

I don’t doubt Madrid’s ability to sign anyone but we are in a different era. Players are having both commercial and on the field success at more clubs and imo the two Spanish giants might not be as appealing as they once were. Does Madrid still have the allure to this younger generation? I don’t know.. seems a lot wanna strike out and create their own history at a club which is awesome to see. And then again we see some clubs are just a part of a players dna like frenkie and Barca.

atleti still have a lot of work to do. juve can def come back. expect them to come out gunning
should be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom