⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get to see the Man U game...but i mean...after the PSG game....i can't see caring about Arsenal. Arsenal Fan TV acting like they won the league. Like you comprehend what Man U pulled off mid week?

Raheem this week :pimp: BALLIN

I know it won't happen....but pulling for Ronnie and Juve mid week

Damn well we not winning the league now
A377F5C5-5F93-4575-A25C-F896A11439E4.jpeg

giphy.gif

infamous spanish ref mathew lahoz with another brilliant display of refereeing.
3 feet away and sees absolutely nothing. what did var do? nothing

sterling in the ny times

long sergio ramos thread addressing all the madrid drama.

I hope that's true, but I need Zizou to comeback with a revamped staff, adios Bale

There's legit people reporting this

Btw the Spanish media has started the anti kroos campaign, I'm surprised it took them this long

Last edited:
Florentino must have told him he can do whatever he wants after realizing the club could of already been on the right track with zidane's previous demands. A little bit of florentino swallowing his ego?

Arsenal with the huge 3 points :smokin

Also it's interesting to see Zelalem move to the MLS, I figure if he thinks Berhalter's willingness to give MLS heads looks is beneficial especially if he gets a good amount of PT at Sporting KC. On the subject of MLS, as a Sounders supporter I'd like to tip my cap to LAFC supporters for doing the Lord's work yesterday, definitely my 2nd favorite MLS club.

So the EPL POTY race seems to have narrowed down to Van Dijk and Sterling. Fair choices both have been consistently great for both their clubs and I would say the best player for both their clubs this season and the best in their position in the league this season. Title race is neck and neck so I don’t think who’s expected to win the title will be the deciding factor between the two. Especially cause voting at this rate will take place before a winner is clear.

Arsenal with the huge 3 points :smokin

Also it's interesting to see Zelalem move to the MLS, I figure if he thinks Berhalter's willingness to give MLS heads looks is beneficial especially if he gets a good amount of PT at Sporting KC. On the subject of MLS, as a Sounders supporter I'd like to tip my cap to LAFC supporters for doing the Lord's work yesterday, definitely my 2nd favorite MLS club.

Goes to show you how injures can really set you back and how hard it is to bounce back. Looking forward to see how he develops, hopefully he can move beyond the MLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom