⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a penalty for me but considering the amount of bs calls we get against us, I'll take it

Auba shaking the demons :pimp: coyg

Last edited:
Pen was a bit soft and Laca went down a bit too easily, but you nudge into a striker the way Fred did and they're gonna take advantage of it. Asking for trouble.

Solid shift by ozil, some good distribution in man u's half and even tracked back and poked a ball out a few times

Between EPL title race and top 4 race, the end of the season is going to be very lit. La Liga cannot replicate this kind of drama and entertainment

Super disappointing performance today, should have at least put two goals on the board at the very least. Controlled a lot of that game, just dissapointing.

Where was Pogba today?

Wasn’t a penalty but fair play to arsenal won all challenges today. United still hungover from Paris

Tough day at The Lingard, didn’t take our chances and didn’t look like scoring for most of the second half. Had to lose in the league eventually I guess |l

Great game by the boys today. We had to show up after that PSGesque performance on Thursday. Everyone played well today and shoutout to Leno, Sokratis and Xhaka for MOTM performances.
He get's alot of **** but he showed up today and bossed that MF. Pogba had glimpses but was kept quiet for the most part. Ozil was good today as well. 3 points in the bag and onto the nest match. GG United fans and COYG!!!

Arsenal has the easiest schedule left of any of the teams grappling for 3rd/4th.

Don’t see anyway they don’t finish top 4.

Take out the penalty and it's still an earned 3 points. I'm impressed how well we did in the midfield battle keeping Pogba quiet; Ramsey and xhaka did well winning balls and moving them quickly.

Also keeping a clean sheet is something to be proud of considering how bad we can be defensively against top 6 clubs. Emery seems to be improving the team, we have done better against the big six than I can ever remember in the last few years. A draw at spuds away than beating MU at home during a very tough and crucial stretch of games is immense for our CL hopes. Great response after the debacle in France. GG united

D1UW0iBXQAAy8rN.jpeg
6 injuries + no isco, the bench reeks of poverty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom