⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vamos DC United. But first lemme see if Villarreal can pull a last minute winner

Edit: and they do it! I really want to keep watching Santi in la liga next season

Last edited:
What happens with these big *** tifos once a match is done?

Very nice performance from Odriozola today, why he doesn't play more I don't understand, especially after Carvajal spent the last few weeks looking gassed.

Modric, Benz and Ceballos had good games too.

First was shaky af, same mistakes being made, a better team would have buried us, decent second half performance from us leading to 3 points.

Last edited:
PSG could have used someone like Emery to beat Man U...

image.jpg

Ah man, Timbers v LAFC to cap the day off. Cant wait for this matchup. Need to contain Vela and the rest should sort itself out after ****ting the bed last week. Get to hear Portland boy John Strong call the game to make it that much better too :pimp:

Xhaka and Maitland-Niles were tough as nails out there. Leno had a break out performance, sweeper-keeper-esque. If he had this match early on in the season there wouldn’t of been those early doubts.
Hope they carry this momentum towards the second leg in Europa.
Seemed like all 3 refs were United fans.

Xhaka and Maitland-Niles were tough as nails out there. Leno had a break out performance, sweeper-keeper-esque. If he had this match early on in the season there wouldn’t of been those early doubts.
Hope they carry this momentum towards the second leg in Europa.
Seemed like all 3 refs were United fans.
With that soft *** penalty?

I’m not even worried about arsenal. I know we will finish above them

Ah man, Timbers v LAFC to cap the day off. Cant wait for this matchup. Need to contain Vela and the rest should sort itself out after ****ting the bed last week. Get to hear Portland boy John Strong call the game to make it that much better too :pimp:
Our back line is BBQ Chicken :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom