⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
spacedoodoo spacedoodoo , how do y’all feel about Ndombele as the first piece of Juve’s MF overhaul? Only 22. Dribbles extremely well, hits Don Andres’s ‘Croqueta’ often. Great forward passer, igniting the attack for OL.

Yea that confidence he had absolutely made him worse :lol:

I gotta be honest here, if you’re RM do you really want to pay 150 for a midfielder? Who’s so hot and cold. Zidane May need to think things over.

Thinking the same. Problem is we’re desperate and unathletic, and we sort of have no choice but to give Zidane the reigns. Dude foresaw the demise, left, we failed with 2 coaches, and he must have had some assurances.

And it’s at a point where it might be now or never for Pogs. He’s at an age where he can still grow and develop into the player we thought he’d become when he was at Juve, the version of him we saw in Russia. If he waits until he’s older he’s probably going to be stunted.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo , how do y’all feel about Ndombele as the first piece of Juve’s MF overhaul? Only 22. Dribbles extremely well, hits Don Andres’s ‘Croqueta’ often. Great forward passer, igniting the attack for OL.

That would be a great signing. As you said, he can create in spaces and attacks. He can also play b2b if needed.. That’s what Juve is lacking. I love Pjanic but unfortunately it’s looking like his time is up as a top player for the club.

Ndombele and Bentancur as the guys in the build up and Matuidi at DM. Can as a sub is solid too.

sorry I’m late but is it too late to edit in Chelsea winning one to that T.I laughing gif or are we on another topic?

It was a joy to watch Barca yesterday not even gonna lie. Their one touch passing and moving was a thing of beauty at times.

I honestly thought Juve could have pulled it off. But after watching some extended highlights Ajax could have had a lot more goals. But that was also a handball in the box at the end by Blind (i think it was him). I still don't understand why Douglas Costa doesn't play. Concelo made a mistake mid week i think to give up a goal so i think Allegri def overthought that change. He didn't deserve to not start.

I now want to see Barca play Ajax or City play Ajax.

i don't think pogba needs to be an attacking midfielder.
he's not quick enough. you need quick creative players around the box.
he should be in mctominay's role or rakitic's role for barca

a box to box midfielder whose priorities are build up play from the back and defense to cover the pivot (fred) and the wing
like his role for france
mctominay is cool and all but going forward he's literally useless
add that to the CB's who can't build from the back and the fullbacks who are reggie that leaves the forwards and wingers with no offensive support

that headline :pimp:

I would rather lose Pogba than DDG tbh. I agree with jape jape , Pogs is not that number 10 but should be afforded opportunities to drive forward. I know its popular to blame the managers he's had but I do feel like he needs to take ownership for his own development at this point. Ppl forget that he had the same inconsistencies at Juve and hasn't changed much of that since.

Pogs looked bad yesterday. And i know its hard to be motivated and care when that Barca team is knocking the ball around you for 90 mins and you barely get a touch. And i know it was late in the game (which was over at this point anyway) but Alexis showed really well. His energy and movement looked like it could have been something united needed from an attacking midfielder. I have never really been impressed by Lingard anyway but a healthy Alexis Sanchez gives you more IMO.

For me Pogba's biggest asset is his ability to pick a pass. Which fits better for the holding midfielder role. He can spray balls all over the field from that position. But i feel if there was a true attacking midfielder it would suit the team better to keep pogba back a bit

Meh if DDG doesn’t sign and ends up leaving I want us to go after Onana or Dragowski. Both still raw, but the potential is there. I’m sure Ajax wants a lot and Fiorentina might end up keeping Dragowski as their future GK.

**** Roma need a new GK too.

I say we blow up the whole squad. Let Pogba go to Madrid, get rid of Young, Smalling, Jones. If DDG wanna go too, he can. Give OGS the bread he needs to rebuild/address our key needs and in 1-3 years, we'll be contenders again.

Adidas crying about too many RM players being nike guys, so buy them out their Nike contracts and over pay them to be Adidas guys. This billion kit deal is supposedly happening for about the 5th time.

This was absolutely out of this world, just gifting Barcelona. This was school boy ****. Ashley Young what are yewwww doing. Furthermore what was OGS thinking.

:sick::sick::sick:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

he needs to go man :stoneface:

D0gr0JIWsAAun-a.jpg

I think pogbas biggest issue is that he’s too expensive
Like would you want de jong for 70 or pogba for 150

Or for example would you want ndombele and another midfielder for less than 150 or would you rather have pogba?

Pogba would’ve been flourishing already but he priced himself out of a lot of clubs
And look how overpaying for pogba turned out for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom