⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is pogba gonna tell everyone barca's secret weakness he was supposed to exploit?

so is pogba gonna tell everyone barca's secret weakness he was supposed to exploit?

Yea that confidence he had absolutely made him worse :lol:

I gotta be honest here, if you’re RM do you really want to pay 150 for a midfielder? Who’s so hot and cold. Zidane May need to think things over.

5E0F8F12-799C-4837-BA62-A946AEFEE071.png

:pimp:

Pep needs to worry about Spurs right now. As far as I’m concerned City getting knocked out by Spurs is much more of an upset than Ajax vs Juve.

Save that Pep praise until after tomorrow, but only if he wins. :lol:

How is us getting knocked out by spurs but more of an upset than Ajax taking out ****in Juventus and Ronaldo :lol:

Was only able to catch part of the first half but still...welp :lol:
ohwell.gif

Fair play to jape jape , @Kimchi Papi and the rest. You guys are def the favorites bow with Juve out

Can't say I didn't expect that much better,the much better side and Messi did exactly what Messi does, just GOATin it up. Also don't think they've trailed yet so far this CL campaign
sick.gif

Season comes down to the top 4 race now,sucks that that's also out of their hands at the moment
smh.gif

On another note,wow Ajax...take a bow

Rooting for them to go all the way now. Really starting to look like that LvG Ajax squad full of young future stars and legends that went all the way and won,no one's tryna face them right now.

this juve squad aint it.
what's next for them? who do they turn to?
cr7 can't keep carrying them forever
kean still needs a couple of years.

this juve squad aint it.
All begins with the manager. Many of us believe Allegri is done in Turin. The next boss will have to decide what to do with key players like Dybala and Douglas Costa. Then re-inject the MF with youth and more talent. I do like Bentancur moving forward. Rugani should be starting every big match, for me. As Juve moves on gradually from Chiellini and Bonucci.

I’m gonna watch this game in full later but for those that watched would you say Juventus midfield was dominated and struggled transitioning from defense to offense? I feel like that’s Been their real problem for years and they still haven’t addressed it

All begins with the manager. Many of us believe Allegri is done in Turin. The next boss will have to decide what to do with key players like Dybala and Douglas Costa. Then re-inject the MF with youth and more talent. I do like Bentancur moving forward. Rugani should be starting every big match, for me. As Juve moves on gradually from Chiellini and Bonucci.
who is going to manage juve?

this juve squad aint it.
kean still needs a couple of years.

I wouldn’t give up on them, the same way I wouldn’t have given up on Barça being knocked out by Roma last season.

What’s next? New manager, fresh new progressive mentality.

Sell some of their coveted assets, buy better midfielders with that money. New CB.

Absolute not the time to panic. No need for rebuild.

I wouldn’t give up on them, the same way I wouldn’t have given up on Barça being knocked out by Roma last season.

What’s next? New manager, fresh new progressive mentality.

Sell some of their coveted assets, buy better midfielders with that money. New CB.

Absolute not the time to panic. No need for rebuild.
i agree but who though?
who do you turn to make this squad better than the rest of europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom