⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegri was done ANYWAY. Who’s going to manage them? No idea.

But it absolutely has to NOT be an Italian manager. I’d look at Jardim.

Swapping Caldara for Bonucci looking suspect long term. Former is 24, latter is 31. Caldara having an injury-riddled first campaign with Milan but he could’ve made a tremendous CB pairing with Rugani for years to come.

i agree but who though?
who do you turn to make this squad better than the rest of europe?

Erikson, Bruno, plenty of good young midfielders out there in the market.

Most important thing tho for now is a new progressive non-Italian manager....so he could decide.

That’s step 1.

Allegri was done ANYWAY. Who’s going to manage them? No idea.

But it absolutely has to NOT be an Italian manager.

jose-mourinho-black-and-white.jpg

All begins with the manager. Many of us believe Allegri is done in Turin. The next boss will have to decide what to do with key players like Dybala and Douglas Costa. Then re-inject the MF with youth and more talent. I do like Bentancur moving forward. Rugani should be starting every big match, for me. As Juve moves on gradually from Chiellini and Bonucci.

Pretty much all of this. Get the team younger and get a new manager that likes to implement attacking style football that involves the backs.

Also get rid of dead weight guys that just take up a squad spot. Cuadrado, Spinazzola, Khedira.

I’m gonna watch this game in full later but for those that watched would you say Juventus midfield was dominated and struggled transitioning from defense to offense? I feel like that’s Been their real problem for years and they still haven’t addressed it

Juve midfield was dominated all season, especially since January, not just today. Atletico dominated them, Ajax dominated them. Link up play has been terrible, recovery has been terrible, communication with the CB’s terrible. Juve haven’t played a great game the whole second half of the season (except maybe the second leg against Atletico, but their wingers and fullbacks won them that game)

Can't win the CL with a sub par midfield its the reason I said the day they got Ronaldo they weren't winning the CL. At the height of Madrid's run it was lead by Ronaldo and midfield of Modric, Kroos, Isco, Marcelo (who basically plays LM) & Casemiro at their peak.

No way Mou, No Conte (if they’re smart) the next manger they should go after is at Monaco not too far from Turin.

Been seeing a lot of parallels being brought up and couldn't help but notice how fire their away kit was when they won

IMG_20190416_204941.jpg

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Might have to hunt one down

Squad was so stacked :sick::sick::sick:

Probably gonna be saying the same about this Ajax team in 5-10 years

Yep, this squad got some generational talent in it with de Ligt and Frenkie. Makes me wish LvG worked out, probably could’ve got them to come to OT :lol:

Sidebar, LvG was the only manager after Fergie to actually give us an identity |l

Yep, this squad got some generational talent in it with de Ligt and Frenkie. Makes me wish LvG worked out, probably could’ve got them to come to OT :lol:

Sidebar, LvG was the only manager after Fergie to actually give us an identity |l

Crazy how much further ahead in their development their squad has gotten ever since that Europa final in comparison to the Red Devils especially given the $ spent |l

Still believe LVG with the squad that's been here since last season would've challenged for the league,he excelled against the top 6 teams with a lopsided squad. Just didn't have the personnel to do it week in and week out against everyone. I doubt he would've been able to attract the same players though with the brand of footy.

Still salty about Mane :smh:

What's the best site to view betting odds for footy? Not looking to bet, just curious to see odds on matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom