⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Juve MF is trash. I have no doubt Ramsey could get in this team and eat. Serie A had these boys overconfident.

Son how many times does Young get to **** us? This team needs to get blown apart. We keep adding pieces but not getting rid of the rot.

Far too much dead wood on this roster.
Young, Jones, mata, Herrera, Smalling, Sanchez, get rid of the lot.

Messi made grown men look like children all game man. Ridiculous.. goat or not, team is full of failures from previous managers. Get the kids in and make the remainder of the season at least enjoyable.

On my birthday? My birthday? Fuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Felt the upset brewing weeks ago. Instead we got Rashford and Pogba taking long-range shots from challenging distance.

I’m chatting with @Kimchi Papi about this. My guy Dybala letting me down time and time again. Drew the start and did squat with the CL opportunity.

Please also ask for his thoughts on De Ligt, Coutinho, and EPL clubs

United could learn from Barça tho. We love the same ball over the top but rarely cut it back to the last man into the box. Barça does it so well and effective.

****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ajax or that Monaco team?

Would be dope if FIFA took a page from 2K and had classic teams

I’m picking this Ajax team they move in attack and defense like one talented unit
That Monaco side has more future stars I’d say but this Ajax side just made it to the semis going through the back to back to back champs and the out and out favorites. Amazing accomplishment by Ajax they should not be underestimated and have just as much a chance to win it all as anyone left tbh in my eyes

@flyeed

Ajax > Monaco 17’

No doubt about it. Ajax can play defense too, they’re on the ball at all times. That Monaco squad had terrible defense. They weren’t as balanced as this Ajax team.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Ajax won the CL at all because every team left has various weaknesses.

If Ajax win the CL they’ll have 5 CL titles

5 Champions League Titles. Same as Barça and Liverpool.

:sick:

Meanwhile, Arsenal and City can't even win one
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom